WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

TheWarriorKing wrote:and yes players get stronger and pets stay the same however there was no need to tinker that since warlocks were fine back then (when people didnt mass melee dps) and I don't get what will it fix now apart from making warlocks stronger in 2v2,where they are already fine imo.
No resilience on pets only wont help us vs what happens to melee atm but its a step in the right direction imo. Since we are tanks with the best taunt ability in 3v3 and 5v5 due to proximos purple color ;)

In 2v2 our pets are fine vs everything except warriors imo, since they can kill em insanely fast.
thewarriorking wrote: I'd trade being able to play with all my friends successfully to a degree with that one scrub friendly boring setup any time.
Same here
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

or they can give something else that will make it actually annoying to get a lot of people on melee range of the warlock for example like frostbite and nova of mages
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

TheWarriorKing wrote:or they can give something else that will make it actually annoying to get a lot of people on melee range of the warlock for example like frostbite and nova of mages
Highly unlikely but i wouldnt say no to that
Rather have something new and fancy tho ^^
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

Lateralus wrote:
TheWarriorKing wrote:or they can give something else that will make it actually annoying to get a lot of people on melee range of the warlock for example like frostbite and nova of mages
of course they oculdnt give frost nova to locks ,but something similar,like instant howl of terror would discourage ppl from zerging lock then
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

TheWarriorKing wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
of course they oculdnt give frost nova to locks ,but something similar,like instant howl of terror would discourage ppl from zerging lock then
dont think that alone would do anything tbh, gonna be interesting to see what escape ability they have in mind for wotlk

dont have to much hopes for warlocks before that, might level up my warrior or rogue or shaman if we are more worthless in s4 ^^
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

just dont play 5s you can do fine in other brackets,im fighting with my restosham now
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Was thinking for some time now to drop conflagrate since I never use it in pve and seldom in pvp. Then I noticed Nihilum locks did the same and sometimes even spec out of emberstorm:

http://nihilum.mousesports.com/forum/ra ... locks.html
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

TheWarriorKing wrote:just dont play 5s you can do fine in other brackets,im fighting with my restosham now
Leveling my warrior and trying to like it again since i forgot all about how to play it :)
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

Fenz wrote:Was thinking for some time now to drop conflagrate since I never use it in pve and seldom in pvp. Then I noticed Nihilum locks did the same and sometimes even spec out of emberstorm:

http://nihilum.mousesports.com/forum/ra ... locks.html
yeah but the talent tree is a bit cranky, forcing u to spend points where u dont absolutely want em, soul leech is good but must of the fights where u tap down ur hp to effectively take advantage of soul leech u usually get healed but i think leech is good for learning new encounters like kalegos were healers dont give u much attention just like having nether prot.
i think cataclysm is better over soul leech when it comes to farming raids making u spend less time lifetapping.
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

btw quags eye does stack with drums.
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Blahran wrote:Image
= Win
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Blahran wrote:Image
HOLY SHITBALLS!!!!11111

edit: dont think it will help that much tho vs multi melee in arena
But its a step in the right direction
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Lol another instant stun (4.5secs??? :| ), we are definately going into the right direction of not being actually able to move and do anything at some point in time while pvping.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

flame wrote:Lol another instant stun (4.5secs??? :| ), we are definately going into the right direction of not being actually able to move and do anything at some point in time while pvping.
4.5 sec stun wont help us that much imo. If they zerg me and i use this that means that i will start stumble away from the melee directly after with hamstring/poisons or whatnot. Wont be to hard for them to recatch me :<