WAR vs WoW. Check Kungens reply.

Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: WAR vs WoW. Check Kungens reply.

Post by Lateralus »

hehe :D
well im not quitting wow like.. ever so not even gonna bother with trying

edit: yeah maug try other things blablabla :p.. fuck that ill just play the new mario kart with you instead
Aenima
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Re: WAR vs WoW. Check Kungens reply.

Post by Aenima »

Lateralus wrote:
hehe :D
well im not quitting wow like.. ever so not even gonna bother with trying

edit: yeah maug try other things blablabla :p.. fuck that ill just play the new mario kart with you instead
haha :) well im gonna try it out atleast.. since its still in beta alot will change.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Kungen's word is law! ..... to lots of ppl

fuck him, im going to try it out once it released. That's for sure. Getting tired of the loot, loot rince repeat that wow is.
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Skyly wrote:Kungen's word is law! ..... to lots of ppl

fuck him, im going to try it out once it released. That's for sure. Getting tired of the loot, loot rince repeat that wow is.
Yeah WH will be very different....not. It will be a lot of instanced PvP otherwise you get DAoC all over again where 1 side dominates the other. Also without decent PvE I doubt this can be interesting very long but who knows. Gonna try Age of Conan too.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Like Fenz I'm pretty convinced it won't hold what it promised to lots of people, being a "real" alternative... maybe they get some success, but I doubt any real danger for Blizzard. They just have too much money and a solid playerbase :)
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

i just dont think ill enjoy a game that has its main focus on pvp.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Do you really think it will be that much diffrent? Most games out there involve looting/upgrading and grinding in some way right? WoW is one of the most player friendly.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Yaur wrote:

Do you really think it will be that much diffrent? Most games out there involve looting/upgrading and grinding in some way right? WoW is one of the most player friendly.
Wow is getting dated tho, people are always looking for the next big hype. I don't think that game will be WAR tho, but I think it will be a better game. And I need some pvp mmo that won't suck. :P
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Jhorar wrote:
Yaur wrote:

Wow is getting dated tho, people are always looking for the next big hype. I don't think that game will be WAR tho, but I think it will be a better game. And I need some pvp mmo that won't suck. :P
They have too many classes, no way that they will get the balance right. They never did in DAoC.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

True that, balance was the overall factor in daoc, although they've learned alot, it's pretty good nowadays. Lets see if that transfers over. I'll give WAR a shot, as well as AoC. None of them will give me a pve fix i suspect.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

pff

Mythic did a great job balancing the three realms i daoc. Unlike Blizzard that made identical classes for both sides.

I loved daoc and enjoyed it more than I have ever enjoyed wow. No realm were better than the other, aside from Albion that were slightly worse than Hibernia and Midgard. But there were alot of feared albion ggs out there. It came down to skill more than gear. Which I like
Krita säger:
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Skyly wrote:pff

Mythic did a great job balancing the three realms i daoc. Unlike Blizzard that made identical classes for both sides.

I loved daoc and enjoyed it more than I have ever enjoyed wow. No realm were better than the other, aside from Albion that were slightly worse than Hibernia and Midgard. But there were alot of feared albion ggs out there. It came down to skill more than gear. Which I like
OMG Fanboi!1 Anyway I disagree. Also they let bugs linger in the game for years.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Fenz wrote:
Skyly wrote:pff

OMG Fanboi!1 Anyway I disagree. Also they let bugs linger in the game for years.
charge/intercept bug anyone???
Krita säger:
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Feral range bug? C'mon Fenz that's so not a valid argument, every company gets bugs they can't get rid of (or don't want to depending if you have your tinfoil hat on, I know i do!)