FFXIII enthusiasts?

Chit chat
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

FFXIII enthusiasts?

Post by Maugetar »

As the PS3 just recently made its 1 million sales mark in Japan, other less optimistic news hits. Its no news however that the powerhouse machine is a bitch to handle, making games long over due... Final Fantasy 13 seems to be no exception...

http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=168310
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Wouldnt mind trailing it.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

since when is the 1 million in over a year mark a good thing for a console like playstation ? :p
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

Kibs wrote:since when is the 1 million in over a year mark a good thing for a console like playstation ? :p
Well, considering that Wii has sold 2.6 million since release in japan, id still say its pretty good, even tho its not even close. Microsoft on the other hand hasnt even reached half a mill in japan.
Mandra
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mandra »

craaaaaap :(
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Maugetar wrote:
Kibs wrote:since when is the 1 million in over a year mark a good thing for a console like playstation ? :p
Well, considering that Wii has sold 2.6 million since release in japan, id still say its pretty good, even tho its not even close. Microsoft on the other hand hasnt even reached half a mill in japan.
microsoft is notorious for selling jack shit in japan, so can't really compare that ^^
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

nerdfight!!!
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

Kibs wrote:
Maugetar wrote:
microsoft is notorious for selling jack shit in japan, so can't really compare that ^^
so what are we supposed to compare it with? Fictional numbers?1!! yes indeed!
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

in this case yes the estimated numbers for ps3 has been a lot higher and i guess people expected it to be as high as the ps2 a console that was a huge success in terms of sold units

the ps3 has been selling in much lower numbers then expected and as the game development article pointed out some developers are now thinking about not releasing to the ps3 simply because the potential in sales arent there and also it apparently is a pita to work with

so yes maug the fictional numbers is where its at

wii has been a huge and unexpected success as the gamecube had a lukewarm impact on the scene and the n64 wasnt all that either
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

*I'm just waiting for some real games like gta 4/mgs4 + that I can't afford the very high price its at now. Wii I guess its fun, but to me turns boring very fast. Xbox can of course burn.
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

so yes maug the fictional numbers is where its at
Im just telling how it is.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

havent even completed 12 yet :|

zelda on wii is fun =)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

sudo wrote:havent even completed 12 yet :|

zelda on wii is fun =)
FF 12 was good, great system alltogether, but a weak storyline compared to FFX for example.

Zelda on wii is hands down the best adventure game ive played to date.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Maugetar wrote:
sudo wrote:havent even completed 12 yet :|

zelda on wii is fun =)
FF 12 was good, great system alltogether, but a weak storyline compared to FFX for example.

Zelda on wii is hands down the best adventure game ive played to date.
That's what I've heard also so haven't bothered playing it yet. However, playing FF III on the Nintendo DS for great success !
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

the fishing pissed me off immensly, till I figured out how to do it .. and the horse keeps getting stuck and cant do sharp turns. other than that, ya its win .. targetting arrows with wii remote = win
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?