The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj

Chit chat
Julva
Scout
Scout

The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj

Post by Julva »

Good day Sinister Ministry. We (PoW) are currently farming the Silithid Carapace Fragments. They are needed to get a person to neutral or friendly with the bronze dragonflight (Brood of Nozdormu), which you need to be able to craft the scepter to open the Gates.
We have to farm somewhere between 30 and 40 thousand of the elite silithid bugs in Silithus, and so far we've killed about 1/4th. We can use all the help we can get, and if you're interested in helping out, we can deputize some of your guild members so that they may collect the fragments.
Opening the gates benefits everyone, as there's the ZG-style 20-man instance and lots of 5-man content aswell as the 40-man raid instance.
I have spoken to one of your officers and was directed here. I won't check this post all that often, so if you want to help, please whisper me ingame. Hope to hear from you :)
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

saw that fires of heaven are organising this to make people turn in lots and lots of mats

http://www.fohmembers.org/aq/contest.html

is PoW having a giveaway contest aswell?
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Morlog wrote:saw that fires of heaven are organising this to make people turn in lots and lots of mats

http://www.fohmembers.org/aq/contest.html

is PoW having a giveaway contest aswell?
You spend way to much time on other guilds forums......

Are you handing out applications morlog :evil: :twisted: :wink: :D
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

Gupim wrote:You spend way to much time on other guilds forums......

Are you handing out applications morlog :evil: :twisted: :wink: :D
the main word is handing OUT applications and yes i do you dont think all theese warriors find their way here by yourself do you?
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

That contest is both brilliant and pathetic at the same time.
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
SerXes
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by SerXes »

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... post300974

hmm this seems to suit well in this thread

ill put up the raid for Keeper Remulos in the raid claendar at once

OBLIGATORY SIGN OR GUILDKICK
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

heh I saw that faction, you start out at 100/-35000 (completely hated) .. nasty stuff.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
flame
El Complicatore

Re: The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj

Post by flame »

Julva wrote:Good day Sinister Ministry. We (PoW) are currently farming the Silithid Carapace Fragments. They are needed to get a person to neutral or friendly with the bronze dragonflight (Brood of Nozdormu), which you need to be able to craft the scepter to open the Gates.
We have to farm somewhere between 30 and 40 thousand of the elite silithid bugs in Silithus, and so far we've killed about 1/4th. We can use all the help we can get, and if you're interested in helping out, we can deputize some of your guild members so that they may collect the fragments.
Opening the gates benefits everyone, as there's the ZG-style 20-man instance and lots of 5-man content aswell as the 40-man raid instance.
I have spoken to one of your officers and was directed here. I won't check this post all that often, so if you want to help, please whisper me ingame. Hope to hear from you :)
Grinding? pass thank you...
I will warn you I wont check this message much more from now on, if you have a problem whisper me ingame.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

PoW's done grinding (at least for the moment) since they got Neutral faction about 24 hrs ago.

Nightmare's Asylum put a video up two days ago on what the event that follows the quests from that neutral Nozdormu faction's all about.

Not worth crashing Kalimdor over, imo :)
Wonder if that many folks managed to behave on a pvp server!

At the rate supplies are being gathered on TH we can expect the Gates to open in around 31 days - one month.
In reality, folks are slackers, stuff that's easy to gather gets filled up first and then morale falters or people just say "Raw Whitescale Salmon? -Hell no!".
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

i mostly look forward to the 96 000 peaceblooms seeing all the highlvls riding around durotar/barrens swearing at blizz