General
General

A request from PoW...

Post by psythe »

Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

well hes wrong about the part where each faction needs their own scepter i think
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

it sounded to me that we horde make one half of the scepter and alliance the other half and (erm...) hand it in to cenarion hold, Brood of Nozdormu or something like that and then combine it to one whole scepter so we can smash the door open.
but its not the first time ive missread something tho so i might be wrong :P
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

dont think thats the case since that would seriously suck for any low pop realm or a eavily unbalanced one as this was pre-transfer

well its the whole unified thingy for the slithid war effort but still i doubt both sides need to make the staff
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

Morlog wrote:dont think thats the case since that would seriously suck for any low pop realm or a eavily unbalanced one as this was pre-transfer

well its the whole unified thingy for the slithid war effort but still i doubt both sides need to make the staff
well in some time (months) the gates will open even if a server hasnt managed to collect stuff. (heard these from US forums, not sure if its correct though)
Darthna
Scout
Scout

Post by Darthna »

Regardless, I would expect "the most successful pvewise guild" (as mentioned by Nissassa in another thread, a claim with which I agree tbh) to just go in and grab any dragon/mob/whatever they want to kill and... kill it, instead of the "plz let us take the kill, it will avail you all" thread they made. Well, it will avail us all, but nevertheless, such a thread is just so...

Bah, probably it's just me having a bad day...

Btw I want Rynd back :/
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Since we don't do any of those anyway, I think we can agree. :)
Jump in!