WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Re: 6/43/11

Post by Fenz »

mystic wrote:good evening gentlemen,

a fellow on my server (Tiz, on Illidan) won a championship as a warlock using the famous 6/43/11 felguard spec. I was wondering if any of you happen to know if there is a 6/43/11 spec that is most commonly used (re: which talents in specific are taken while working through the tree), and what that is? I'm playing a warlock currently and want to experiment with it.

I hope you are all well!

- mystic
(was Gorm and Eldred from DAoC Bors)
You can see wich spec he has on the armory, if he changed I can show you after the raid what he probably has.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: 6/43/11

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:
mystic wrote:good evening gentlemen,

a fellow on my server (Tiz, on Illidan) won a championship as a warlock using the famous 6/43/11 felguard spec. I was wondering if any of you happen to know if there is a 6/43/11 spec that is most commonly used (re: which talents in specific are taken while working through the tree), and what that is? I'm playing a warlock currently and want to experiment with it.

I hope you are all well!

- mystic
(was Gorm and Eldred from DAoC Bors)
You can see wich spec he has on the armory, if he changed I can show you after the raid what he probably has.

tiz currently have this build (uniqe,, dont think anyone else has it)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IVZbxczIiz0tsZxx0tr0z (or something like it)

most popular is this one i think

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IV0oZbxczIizzestxx0z
mystic
Scout
Scout

Post by mystic »

hi Lateralus,

Thanks for the information! Tiz has indeed changed his spec since he used the Felguard spec to win the championship. I do think that one you posted is the one that he probably had - it seems pretty common! But checking it over it seems that it is a very PvP oriented spec - I might actually try to use your PvE spec while leveling (so far I'm level 20 with my warlock). Let me know if you have settled on that build or if you have found a better PvE-only build - I'm not really planning on doing any major PvPing (no more than the usual that you find while leveling in neutral zones anyway) until I get to a much higher level, and can respec then.

I'm glad I checked out the Sinister Ministry board to see if you guys were playing WoW - you have some very useful information on here.

all the best -
mystic
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

mystic wrote:hi Lateralus,

Thanks for the information! Tiz has indeed changed his spec since he used the Felguard spec to win the championship. I do think that one you posted is the one that he probably had - it seems pretty common! But checking it over it seems that it is a very PvP oriented spec - I might actually try to use your PvE spec while leveling (so far I'm level 20 with my warlock). Let me know if you have settled on that build or if you have found a better PvE-only build - I'm not really planning on doing any major PvPing (no more than the usual that you find while leveling in neutral zones anyway) until I get to a much higher level, and can respec then.

I'm glad I checked out the Sinister Ministry board to see if you guys were playing WoW - you have some very useful information on here.

all the best -
mystic
Demo is pretty good in raids too.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

almost all pvp builds works well in pve
all except this one

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IA0MVofkoZbxczIiz0es
mystic
Scout
Scout

Post by mystic »

Thanks Fenz and Lateralus,

I will look around and see which spec might be best to use. Right now I'm normally partied with a hunter as we level, so maybe the Affliction would be a good tree to use (since his pet can tank, and I can cast).

hope you guys are doing well!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

mystic wrote:Thanks Fenz and Lateralus,

I will look around and see which spec might be best to use. Right now I'm normally partied with a hunter as we level, so maybe the Affliction would be a good tree to use (since his pet can tank, and I can cast).

hope you guys are doing well!

yep id say affliction is the best leveling tree

hf
mystic
Scout
Scout

Affliction

Post by mystic »

would the build you are using be the best would you think, or is there a better "leveling only" (on a PvP server, mind) build that you would suggest, both for solo work and for grouping?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: Affliction

Post by Lateralus »

my build isnt optimal for leveling imo but yes its good, i would go something like this>>

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IiMMiRfkqtbobxZxx0z

or

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IiMriRfkqtbobxc0I
Kingeling
Champion
Champion

Post by Kingeling »

Personally I found afflic to be a good leveling build untill level 51. From there, Fellguard spec took me to 70 in a blink.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Mind me: the only bad lvl70 build for Warlocks is 0/0/0 , not much to do wrong :wink:

(In fact, we had some guys in ReG who tried to find the "worst ever" Warlock build with spending all talent points.. lol weird shit)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

oldschool wc3 guild plays arena, their warlock has this build

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... sh&n=Akina

Interesting!!!
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

MYM is no oldschool wc3 guild :P more of a multigaming clan, who bought some (in fact great) squad and was/is quite successful... despite 90% of their players being from Asia, mostly Korea hehe..

Checking that their team also contains a Shadowpriest, I guess they rely pretty much on the MS/ MB+SWD/ SF+SB nuke combo... especially when the Lock gets attacked and gets Backlash procs (if they however go for the Priest, he can nuke a lot).
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Phil wrote:MYM is no oldschool wc3 guild :P more of a multigaming clan, who bought some (in fact great) squad and was/is quite successful... despite 90% of their players being from Asia, mostly Korea hehe..

Checking that their team also contains a Shadowpriest, I guess they rely pretty much on the MS/ MB+SWD/ SF+SB nuke combo... especially when the Lock gets attacked and gets Backlash procs (if they however go for the Priest, he can nuke a lot).
if they played wc3 for a few years pro-style with imba members i dont care if they played other games or if they played from korea. to me they are oldschool because its from wc3 i know who they are!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

moon!

didnt mym assimilate curse recently ?
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?