Blizzard new game annoucement (supposedly)

Chit chat

What announcement will blizz make this saturday?!

Just a wotlk beta/release date
12%
Diablo 3
46%
World of Starcraft
6%
Warcraft 4
2%
World of Starblo(some weird mix of all their games)
2%
Lateralus is nr 1 blizz fanboy ever!
30%
Other announcement(specify yourself!)
2%

Total votes: 50

psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

well it could be diablo3 because blizzard bought the diablo3 domain from a fansite who had it earlier (not sure when it happened but, it did!1)
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Meek wrote:if its diablo 3. im going to shit my pants. litterally
if it has been one game ive played too much, causing a shitload of a bill during the internet modem times.
its diablo.
Hahhahaha yes that was some real salughter from mom every time she got the bill.
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

that looks like a protoss doesnt it?
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Nihilum has this pic up.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Looking at the last picture I think it's either starcraft 2 or WotLK release date... But it does look like a protoss.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

I think we can all agree that whatever the release will be, its going to be awesome! :D
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

Those eyes fits better for arthas. Saw a picture of the Wotlk cover instead of the diablo cover, but cant find it again. Look here instead. :P

Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

i just saw a juicy article over at dk.info that they state that Deathknights will arrive before the expantion!
Here is a Juicy Rumor for You, Death Knight’s Before WotLK?

By Kenzi • June 26, 2008 • 7 Comments

There is a post on the WotLKWiki.info forums where a link and quote is presented that states DK’s will come before the expansion! Here is the catch and good reason why it all could be a glorified rumor, the link to the original Official Forums post is now gone, meaning the CM’s nuked it. Take a look:

The announcement is that Deathknights are going LIVE in a patch in early fall, playable for those who pre order through their online store (and select retailers)! You’ll still need the expansion to level to 80, but the intent is to give those customers a chance to level their Deathknight to the current level cap so they’ll be able to play with friends on launch day. This is their solution to “4 million Deathknights looking for healer” on launch day, and also gives players a little more content to hold them over until the full launch.

What the original poster of this, alleged, post is referring to is the fact that on release day a majority of people will want to play as a Death Knight and completely ignore the new content. That and the people that want to play in the new content may be short handed due to all the people playing Death Knights. What better way to ease the strain on DK starting areas and new content playability than to release DK’s with the 3.0 patch. Also, with all we have learned from the F&F Alpha they have worked mostly on Death Knights, even completely ignoring other classes. Maybe they are in a rush to release them? Maybe the eyes that are glowing out of the ice on the Blizzard.com website are those of a DK bout to break out and invade a 3.0 patch soon!

Forget Diablo3! Forget about any new game, hell I dont even care about a release date, JUST GIVE US DEATH KNIGHTS EARLY!
though that seems too good to be true...
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Based on José's info it is probably the announcement of the WOTLK release date. I am still hoping on Diablo3 tho.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Schneel wrote:Those eyes fits better for arthas. Saw a picture of the Wotlk cover instead of the diablo cover, but cant find it again. Look here instead. :P
I think that's the pic you're referring to
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

ok so it is WOTLK :D
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

It's alternative 6, here's the proof:
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

if you look at space between the eyes in the picture that versus posted
and then look at the one where they put in arthars helmet in the middle you'll see that the thingie, where the eye brows meet to make a uni-brow , is the same :o