Long time reader, first time poster

Chit chat
Aroich
Scout
Scout

Long time reader, first time poster

Post by Aroich »

Hey Sinister Ministry. I'm a re-roller on this realm after having previously played a Warlock and Mage on Carebear realms :oops:

Anyways, I rolled here coz I wanted to experience a PvP server and am friends with Greenhorn....ok not the best CV :lol:

Am playing a Paladin who is currently level 56 with a mate of mine who also re-rolled and is playing a mage (level 58 ). Anyways, am getting close to 60 and will soon be thinking about getting my epic pally horse and was wondering if any of you guys have got alts around that level and would be interested in any Scholo and Strat runs and maybe even Dire Maul coz I still love that instance. I will need 5 Dark Runes from Scholo and then to get the quest completed after I got the mats and money, a 5 man run to Strat. Am asking you guys here as I've been looking on LFG and rarely see even one person LFG for these instances any more :(

To make it a bit better I'm playing now as holy all the time so you at least got a healer.

Will be a couple of weeks yet before I'm ready but nothing wrong with being prepared.

Atm am healing through BRD and just questing to level up and should be 57 tonight. Also if anyone happens to have an Azerothian Diamond hanging around in their bank unused I'd be willing to purchase it for a reasonable price.

Thanks for your time and thanks to the Warlocks who taught me a lot from reading about specs and tactics on Warlock Heaven <3
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Everybody is my friend!
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Lillstrumpan
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Lillstrumpan »

flame wrote:Everybody is my friend!
no !!1
Skryter inte gärna, spelar inte känd. Föddes som en stjärna, dör som en legend.
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

you have a friend with the name Everybody?
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

we hope you took your hat off and made a bow before entering the warlock thread!

/jk, hope you get your horse ;) good luck!
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

Wtf you have friends??
//Deadleg
Kingeling
Champion
Champion

Post by Kingeling »

I'm up for a scholo run sometime, wisp me ingame (Djawa) if you havent done it allready.
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

I&#180;m always willing to do those classic instances :)

Just throw me a tell ingame whenever you want :)
Fuzzy
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Sure, could be fun.
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Aroich
Scout
Scout

Post by Aroich »

Nice, ty guys. Hit 57 last night after healing in BRD and DM East afterwards. Will be offline now for a few days until Monday then I grind to 60. So am aiming for next week or early the following week for 60 and my epic horse 8)

I always sacrifice something before entering the lock thread to pay my respects....only proper :lol:
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

epic pally horse is actually kind of cool to do. ofcourse you only have to kill 2 trashpacks and the encounter itself :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?