Yawgmoth 60 Rogue

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

How much time do you think goes into highend raiding like AQT Huhuran and beyond as well as all of Naxxramas, both in raids and in preperation time?
Yawgmoth
Scout
Scout

Post by Yawgmoth »

Hmm well raid eveneings as I've imagined them is from 6-7pm to around 24-01am on regular days and on weekends start earlier and quits later. And instans goes over several nights, maybe 3-4, for naxx.

I don't really have such a big experience of gathering all buffs for rogues, but I do imagine it taking almost the same amount of time, which means that most of the time outside instances will be spent on chineese farming. Which I'm ofc ready to do! Or else I will just have to take forth the whip and let qza do it :P
Qzanomi
Scout
Scout

Post by Qzanomi »

DOOH :shock:
Zakh
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Zakh »

Im zee frikkin' rogue that used two titan-potions PRE-huhuran in AQT for zee kick of it ;(
They used to call me mistarrr potion.

gimp-rogue over-n-out!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

actually we call you mr gimp, but that's behind your back <3
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

sarcasm? It's hard to sort out your so called sarcasm from all of your other meaningless posts filled with bs, sorry :oops:

There are other boards to farm e-peen. Such as vnboards. You even get stars there! Woot, gogo :arrow:
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Shizume
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Shizume »

Played abit whit yawg in wsg/ab seem slike a nice guy and a good player

Gl whit your app =)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Amidamaru wrote:Played abit whit yawg in wsg/ab seem slike a nice guy and a good player

Gl whit your app =)
If only you just didn't re-re-re-roll back to a rogue. Don't really see a raiding spot for a new rogue in the forseeable future (15+ instances) but there are a lot of 5 and 10 man instances. We will discuss the application.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

dont know if there is room for more rogues, but thats the old ones problem :P
but if we are looking/have room for more, i think this app is one of the top.
played some PVP with this guy, and he seems to have the right maturity/mentality.
like qaza said, skill weighs heavier then gear and this guy got 2nd.
sorry yawg, didnt remember ur gear but GL with the app :).
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

Meek wrote:like qaza said, skill weighs heavier then gear and this guy got 2nd.
:lol:
Can't really contribute anything new to this thread .. I'm still going to say it! Played some BGs with Yawg and from what I've seen he's playing decently. Seems like a nice guy aswell. But now I don't know how many of our wussrogues are going to roll loladin or quit or whatever, so .. Fenz, decide!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

zNow wrote:
Can't really contribute anything new to this thread .. I'm still going to say it! Played some BGs with Yawg and from what I've seen he's playing decently. Seems like a nice guy aswell. But now I don't know how many of our wussrogues are going to roll loladin or quit or whatever, so .. Fenz, decide!
I do not decide alone. But sending me gold might help your cause. :wink:
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Fenz wrote:
zNow wrote:
I do not decide alone. But sending me gold might help your cause. :wink:
I could think of so many things to reply to that Fenz, but I won't. I know how fragile a man you are :/
Fialotta
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Fialotta »

Good'ol Yawg! One of my best friends irl tbh, played with him alot, all the way from when his char was a little baby back at lvl 1 at game release. He is a skilled player and a really nice fella. Would love to see ya in SM, you would fit perfectly with out "nice" attitude to...stuff.

And those movies, you forgot we filmed eachother didn't ya? That 500kg piggy, forgot about that one aye!? Still got it hidden in a secret place :O.

Anyway, gl with your apply. Btw we took in Daiku not long ago(which fucked up his acc!), not sure how much we will see of the dude tbh =/ still something to count with aswell I suppose..
Yawgmoth
Scout
Scout

Post by Yawgmoth »

Thx for nice posts all!

And even if you dare publish that movie fia, i still got proof of you snorting a BIG geleråtta!! :D
Qzanomi
Scout
Scout

Post by Qzanomi »

humm that explains the high noice when you guys were alone home and i was gonna wisit you o_0 :shock: