Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Yawgmoth
Scout
Scout

Yawgmoth 60 Rogue

Post by Yawgmoth »

Hi all!

I do know that you're not very fancy taking in more ppl in SM(spec not rogues), but I thought I would make a shot for it, or atleast maybe put me in a queue :)

Who am I?

I am 20 yo swedish bloke who lives outside stockholm. Yes I am an islander and then you might understands who my friends are! ;)
Qzanomi is my bro (smaller one, which means I am better than him :roll: ) and Fialotta is a long time irl friend, one of the best I have!
For the last 15 months I've been doing militaryservice, which have reduced my gameplay alot, and made it mostly only PVP.

Who am I in-game?

My main char is Yawgmoth, 60 rogue. I got a playtime on 80 days with this char. The low playtime is due to my priest char which I played during my militaryservice, since I could play only during weekends.
Since I ended my service I've starded playing my rogue for real again and I intend make it my first lvl 70 char.
Since my GF is playing wow to, it's more fun to play, and you can just imagine that my online time will be, well, enough! :wink:

Guild I've been in

The first half year as lvl 60 I was in the NGB when the evil bastard Sharky ruled the guild. Anyways, I was an officer there and quit the guild when I was about to start the militaryservice. I quit play for about 2 months until I could stand it no more and I sat shivering in a corner of my room. I then rerolled a priest and joined TDR last autumn. I then got my only real raid experience when I did BWL, MC, ZG and such.
Then it became to much to play with my priest and doing the serive at the same time so I had to leave TDR. This autumn I then again started to PVP with my rogue, got to Champion before the revamped honorsystem, and joined the allknown, allmighty Girls Gone Wild, since my GF joined for some reason I do want to find out!

How am I when I raid?

I am a very active player in raids and I'm almost allways competing against myself which leads to that I do my best and aiming for the best result.
I have no problem with talking to people on vent and enjoy to have a really good time when I raid. I have very easy to learn new ways raidin and I consider myself to be very selflearing.

Gear

Ok, let's cut to the good stuf. As you can guess my rogue is so to say 99.9% PvP geared.

http://ctprofiles.net/4972531

This gear is one months hard work of PvP and I really need to /bow and thank all of the SM guys who accepted me into their premades. It has really helped alot in my dark times of pup-pvping!

Edit: What do I expect of SM?

As you see it's a lot of PvP in this apply, and I hope to make it PvP - P + E since I'm, atleast for the moment, is pretty fed up with pvp! As TBC is coming around the corner, it would be great to have a good time lvling in a guild ful of cool guys :)

P.S Fyi I got 2 hdd of sweet nude and hardcore-pix of Fialotta riding a donkey trying to fit a lax in his mouth D.S
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Re: Yawgmoth 60 Rogue

Post by Gorlom »

Yawgmoth wrote:P.S Fyi I got 2 hdd of sweet nude and hardcore-pix of Fialotta riding a donkey trying to fit a lax in his mouth D.S

thought you were supposed to be his friend? oh dear me. edit quick before fenz finds out.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

Had the favor of pvp'ing with this lad for a weeks or so, really cool and skilled guy imo! :)
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Smooglab wrote:Had the favor of pvp'ing with this lad for a weeks or so, really cool and skilled guy imo! :)
/agree 100% :)
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

oh look the belgians like him, this must be good! :roll:
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Shaatii
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shaatii »

Great lad would fit in SM, Gl man.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Pvp'ed a bit with him. Nice guy :D
Qzanomi
Scout
Scout

Post by Qzanomi »

Hey Bro !! :D

Just wanna say that this is a Rly skilled wow player, he rly shows that gear isn't needed to be a imba player ^^
And as you mby remember I joined TH from neptulon to play with my brother and my friend fialotta, and this would complete my dream :)
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

don't deny the man's dreams fenz !!&
Yawgmoth
Scout
Scout

Post by Yawgmoth »

Just imagine the time I will have with a mr Q sitting crying in the bathtub all day :(
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Could you tell us what you think you expect what "PvE" is about, both during and out of raids?
Yawgmoth
Scout
Scout

Post by Yawgmoth »

Well I understand that you expect of me to come fully prepader to raids, potions, bandages, poisons etc etc which means that I have to make sure that I during the time I'm not raiding, am getting the supplies needed.

In raid, since I think the mainly pve in tbc will at the beggining be totally new caves and instances for all of us, it will be alot of whiping, and endless runs without getting lewt, but only high repairbills.

That's what I expect atm I guess
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Yawgmoth wrote:Well I understand that you expect of me to come fully prepader to raids, potions, bandages, poisons etc etc which means that I have to make sure that I during the time I'm not raiding, am getting the supplies needed.
I wish our current rogues knew about that :roll:
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Kibs wrote:
Yawgmoth wrote:Well I understand that you expect of me to come fully prepader to raids, potions, bandages, poisons etc etc which means that I have to make sure that I during the time I'm not raiding, am getting the supplies needed.
ehh? our rogues are prepared with that shit. we even have rogues that buff for trash mobs
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Skyly wrote:
Kibs wrote:
ehh? our rogues are prepared with that shit. we even have rogues that buff for trash mobs
Dude .. sarcasm ... and shit :) <3 znow / sharkaza
Since when did dissing the rogues become uncool ?

// edit
i also recall certain classic vael moments starring rogues ... :p