Gaar's Nightmares continues

Chit chat
Gaar
General
General

Gaar's Nightmares continues

Post by Gaar »

I got in a dream this "vision" of a treasure hidden next to a magical stone. Don't remeber the details of that vision, but it was night, and on a tropical island. Me and this native set out to find this treasure using some magical stones wich you could light on stones, and theire original spot, where they started out when this world was young (and fenz was playing quake 3 with jesus) started to glow. Like I could use the stone and shine on another stone, and for example it got a bright light in the ocean and the native would grunt "ah, thats in the ocean". The native that I was with was very effective in our search. He could light on a stone and quickly dismiss the spot as unimportant. I tried my best to shine on suspicios stones and determine where they were placed at the first morning of time, but I didn't really know what I was looking for.
After awhile of searching in the dark, I come across an old stove oven. Like the ones they used back in the day to heat rooms. I get a great sensation that this spot holds the treasure I was set out to find. I open the stove and shine with eager with my magical stones. Inside it, there is a small "nisse/tomte". I see its "my" grandfather. (in tomteform, what ever. It isn't really my grandfather, but it is in the dream) He is drunk as hell. I find a scrapelottery ticket, and I know it is the treasure. I'm about to call out to my native friend, but to my horror I discover that it isn't just 1 ticket. Its like a million of em. And I understand my grandfather has spendt all his money on lottery tickets. I tear myself out of the dream and wake up just in time to suficate my scream.
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Shaatii
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shaatii »

körs haha granpa in tomteform
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

:shock: lay off the shrooms man
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

it was clearly an R.E.M dream toenibbler. When you enter REM sleepmode. You disengage your logical sence completely. Thats why in those dream, up can be down, black can be white, and small people can live in stoves scrapeing lottery tickets while drinking the booze. You normally don't remeber those dreams, cause you sleep longer, and the dreams you remeber are those just before you wake up. At that time, your logical sence is starting to function again, and dreams you remeber, usually have normal happenings. Reason I remeber this one, is because I woke up and wrote it down imitiatly.
If you wanna remeber a REM dream, set you clock to wake you up like 2-3 hours after you fall asleep. Wake up, and try to remeber the whole dream. Stay motionless, cause motion affects the memory quite alot. When you got the dream ready, write it down.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

that's all I have to say about that.
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

REM (yes i know that it stands for rapid eye movement) dreams are the best, although i had some rather unpleasant experiences something with a huge set of dentals on feet chasing me down a stairs :?
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

i never remember any dreams at all. dunno why :/
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

Nargaroth wrote:i never remember any dreams at all. dunno why :/
its because youre stupid!
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

;(
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Nargaroth wrote:i never remember any dreams at all. dunno why :/
If you have morgonstånd in the morning, it was a good one...
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

You just made all that up to get attention... whore !
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

This night i dreamt that my favourite pizza (Varbergs Special) saved my life!! true story
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Damn dreams are quite surreal and sometimes very real too...

For example once I dreamed with Arkandor, he was all dressed in brown... a really thick brown colour... with some ruggy texture... and somehow in the back of my mine I heard this loooong and deep flushing sound like if all the toilet flushes on earth went off at the same time... he started going down and suddenly (for my disbelief) he disappeared...right in front of my eyes...
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
agrabush
General
General

Post by agrabush »

thats an arkanturd dream..

slightly above arkantard dreams on the dreamspectre.. :P
PWN!
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

my therapist ment that I was searching for my treasure, but shame and disbelief would prevent me from reaching it... Shame is a sucky feeling, its not even a feeling, its a state of mind that you are taught. Free yourself from shame people, it doesn't really exist!