Mopje (it's dutch....sry)

Chit chat
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Mopje (it's dutch....sry)

Post by Kororo »

(Ik kon het niet nalaten deze tekst met jullie te delen.)

Brief aan Papa

Een vader komt in de slaapkamer van zijn dochter en ziet een brief op het bed liggen. Na enige aarzeling besluit hij de brief te lezen.

==
Liefste Papa,

Ga even zitten als je dit leest.

Het is met pein in mijn hard dat ik je vertel dat ik er zo plotseling op uit ben getroken met mijn nieuwe toffe vriend. Ik ben pasioneel verliefd en het is best een vriendeleike jongen, ondanks zijn piersings, tatoeasjes en zijn groote moter.

Dat is nog niet alles; ik ben in verwagting en Ahgmed zegt dat we heel gelukkig worden in de kamer van zijn tijdeleike onderhuuradres bij de broer van zijn vaders tante. Hij wil veel kinderen en zoals je weet is dat ook mijn grootste droom en die sluier is echt handig tegen de zon en tegen de vliegjes...

Ik leerde reeeds dat marihuana niet ferslafend is en we hebben besloten het zelf te gaan kweeken, voor ons en onze vrienden. Ahgmed is al aktief als tussenhandelaar in kokaiene en XTC en dus ook ons eigen productiebedrijfje. We zijn echt goed bezig hoor! Het geld hebben we hard nodig want we zijn nog jong en we gebruiken zelv ook een klijn
beetje koke en XTC en dat spul is hartstikke duur hoor, haast niet te betalen.

Je zegt altijd dat je van de liefde niet kunt leven, maar omdat Ahgmed geregeld een paar zeer goede vrienden uitnodigt kan ik toch ook wat meebetalen... Ik vraag je verder te bidden dat de wetensgap snel iets mag vinden tegen eeds, zodat mijn Ahgmed toch nog kan geneezen. En papa, wees vooral niet ongerust, ik ben toch al 16 en kan al heel goet voor mezelf zorgen.

Over een paar jaar zal ik je komen op zoeken zodat je al je kleinkinderen kunt bewonderen.

Je liefhebbende dogter Hester.
XXXXX

P.S. Papa, ben je er nog en ben je niet te erg geschrokken? Gekke papa, dit briefje is natuurlijk een grapje! Ik ben spelen bij Annefleur en wil alleen maar bewijzen dat er veel ergere dingen zijn dan een slecht rapport. Het mijne ligt op het nachtkastje.
Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

Hahahaha, I should try something like this! :D
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

haha lol...geweldig :D
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

HAHA! Oh wait... I didn't get it. : ((
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Jhorar wrote:HAHA! Oh wait... I didn't get it. : ((
Babbelfish it!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Fenz wrote:Babbelfish it!
Babbelfish only has one output language! Gibberish!
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

omg story of my life! :shock:
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

Dear dad,

When you read this please have a seat.

With pain in my hard I tell you I left suddenly with a nice new boyfriend. I’m passionately in love with him and he is quite friendly, regard his pier sings, tattoo’s and his big motorcycle.

That isn’t all. I’m pregnant and Ahgmed says we can be very happy in the room of his brother’s of his father’s aunt temporary apartment. He wants many children and you know is that’s one of my biggest dream and the veil (not sure if this is the correct word of a head cover) is pretty handy against the sun and flies…

I just learned that marihuana is not addictive, so we decided to grow them for ourselves and our friends. Ahgmed is already active as a merchant of cocaine and XTC and also runs our own little production company. We are doing a great job, really! We need the money badly because we are young and we use some coke and XTC ourselves too and that stuff is very expensive, almost unaffordable.

You always say ppl can’t live from love, but because Ahgmed regularly invites some good friends I can pay some too… I ask you to pray that the science will find a cure against aids, so my ahgmed will cure. And dad, don’t be concerned, I’m already 16 years old and can take care of myself.

Within a few years I’ll come back and visit you, so you can see your grandchildren.

Your loving daughter Hester.

XXXXX

P.S. Dad, you still there and did you shocked badly? Weird daddy, this letter if a joke of course! I’m playing with Annefleur and just wanted to prove there are a lot worse thing that could happen then a bad report. Mine is on the desk.
Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
fratze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by fratze »

HAHAhaha dad got OWNED!!!
Storfräsarn!
Spiney
Guild hopper

Post by Spiney »

Rofl :lol:
Moo! Happy now?
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

haha, poor dad
Fuzzy
Horngrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Horngrim »

you're a sick fucker Mac :D
Battle doesn't need a purpose
Battle is it's own purpose
You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns
Don't ask why I fight
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Kororo wrote:Dear dad,

When you read this please have a seat.

With pain in my hard I tell you I left suddenly with a nice new boyfriend. I’m passionately in love with him and he is quite friendly, regard his pier sings, tattoo’s and his big motorcycle.

That isn’t all. I’m pregnant and Ahgmed says we can be very happy in the room of his brother’s of his father’s aunt temporary apartment. He wants many children and you know is that’s one of my biggest dream and the veil (not sure if this is the correct word of a head cover) is pretty handy against the sun and flies…

I just learned that marihuana is not addictive, so we decided to grow them for ourselves and our friends. Ahgmed is already active as a merchant of cocaine and XTC and also runs our own little production company. We are doing a great job, really! We need the money badly because we are young and we use some coke and XTC ourselves too and that stuff is very expensive, almost unaffordable.

You always say ppl can’t live from love, but because Ahgmed regularly invites some good friends I can pay some too… I ask you to pray that the science will find a cure against aids, so my ahgmed will cure. And dad, don’t be concerned, I’m already 16 years old and can take care of myself.

Within a few years I’ll come back and visit you, so you can see your grandchildren.

Your loving daughter Hester.

XXXXX

P.S. Dad, you still there and did you shocked badly? Weird daddy, this letter if a joke of course! I’m playing with Annefleur and just wanted to prove there are a lot worse thing that could happen then a bad report. Mine is on the desk.
you forgot to add the 2 billion typo's :p
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

yeah, i didn't bother that........ because i can't.