ZG enchants in 1.11

Chit chat
Kibs
Guild hopper

ZG enchants in 1.11

Post by Kibs »

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... ost7960020
While it's not completely in-line with your dream parody, I do believe that you'll be happy to hear that in the next patch, the Dire Maul Librams will no longer be a requirement for the Zul'Gurub enchantments. Instead, a new item drop from either Bloodlord Mandokir or Jin'do the Hexxer, along with the class appropriate Voodoo doll will be all that is necessary, making these enchants much more accessible to players.

We do plan to incorporate additional use for the Librams, but the specifics are yet to be determined.
Laugh
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

so now you need to do ZG even more after exalted??

300g at AH sounds alot better imo...
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Yeah, the way I read it is: "There is a very remote chance that an item might drop off Hexxer and Bloodlord that'll grant 1 lucky individual in a raid of 20 their class enchant".

Still in dubio what I'm going to do with that Libram of Focus I have lying about. I suppose doing Scholo for the Skins has become a priority now.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

sneek wrote:Yeah, the way I read it is: "There is a very remote chance that an item might drop off Hexxer and Bloodlord that'll grant 1 lucky individual in a raid of 20 their class enchant".

Still in dubio what I'm going to do with that Libram of Focus I have lying about. I suppose doing Scholo for the Skins has become a priority now.
Imo, stock up on some enchants asap. This might either turn out very well, or extremely crap (probably the last one).

Don't take any chances imo
Cohan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Cohan »

nice, just spended 750g on my librams for zg enchants!
Cohan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Cohan »

And why easier for noobs? Its for those noobs easier to go grind dm and fight first 2 bosses to deliver enchant then fight there way up to hexxar
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

You still need the epic drop from boss and doll from ZG so its not the noobs that get ZGenchant anyway.
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Well it's definately lost it's /flex and "l33tness" aspect, that's for sure :)
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

it was l33t? oO
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Cohan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Cohan »

L33t?? just say fucking expensive :P
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

Lol finally my dream will come true!
And cohan its easy to say "just go in and grind" but belive me.. Its not as easy as you say
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

dm E isnt easy? oO
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

sudo wrote:dm E isnt easy? oO
lol then you can go in and farm 2 for me thanks and say hurray to the drop rate....