WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

(are we sure everything works correctly in the test server) noone could have climbed/lost rank there yet can they?)
Dunno but a lot of people are upset about it on the US testforum.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Sparky wrote:
Skyly wrote:
Gorlom wrote:im pretty sure you can buy items if you have had that rank once.
actually you can't atm.. you can't even enter hall of heroes unless you're Stone Guard (or is it blood guard?)
well i when i had my char and checked i could still buy all weapons ^^
well did u try to actually buy one? it was marked so it looked like i could buy it but when i clicked it it said i needed a higher rank
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Lateralus wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Skyly wrote:
actually you can't atm.. you can't even enter hall of heroes unless you're Stone Guard (or is it blood guard?)
well did u try to actually buy one? it was marked so it looked like i could buy it but when i clicked it it said i needed a higher rank
same happened to me
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

Lateralus wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Skyly wrote:
bah ;/ idiot sparky :p
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Sparky wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Skyly wrote:
/nod
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

Skyly wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Skyly wrote:
/nod
haha <3
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

stone guard is minimum to enter officer barracks afaik
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

From the frontpage of wow-europe:
Additionally, the epic PvP sets will be automatically upgraded for players with the upcoming Shadow of the Necropolis patch. The superior sets will not be automatically upgraded and will have to be repurchased.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:From the frontpage of wow-europe:
Additionally, the epic PvP sets will be automatically upgraded for players with the upcoming Shadow of the Necropolis patch. The superior sets will not be automatically upgraded and will have to be repurchased.
kewl!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

only logical sollution really
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

The problem on test is (or was, not sure if they fixed it) that you can't buy them if you can not wear them so you have to PvP up to that rank again.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... #post27011
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

sounds like a bug
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Build Discussion
Ive been playing around with a few funny builds :D

First we got this
Ruin / Imp Life Tap with 2 points to supression and Demonic sacrifice
Gives you destructive Range, Very good for grinding and insta summon pet
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 5122000100

(Personally i like this one because it gives u insta summon pets, sacrifice pets for features)

Then we have this build who i and Fenz discussed
Ruin / Siphon life / imp imp & Demonic Embrace
Gives u Both reaches, drain and siphon (cannibalize/LT) for grinding, If you want you can easily get the first ranks of CoEX as well.

(I like this one because it is very much like sm/ruin build but u dont loose any HP.. thats the thing i dislike most about SM/RUIN.. it gimps ur HP and u dont get the best support for tanks.. on the other side u cant buff coex and u dont get the 10%)

CHOISES (personally i think i will stay with MD untill i have 8/8 nemesis.. but then again.. i am as i am and i might respec in 10 hours..who knows)

We all know that agro reduct is a very good reason why to take MD and its kinda good in pvp as well (MD not agro reduct xD).. but new instances what ive heard require alot of dps.. and lets face it we are a dps class(eventho blizzard dont want to say so) And really the only thing u use in instances from MD is the 20% agro reduct.. if u dont have it u cant use it haha. What i have come to know as well is that Range is a pretty vital part in instances as well.. 30y gives us trouble on almost all encounters in AQT :(
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

silence!
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Lateralus wrote:Build Discussion
Ive been playing around with a few funny builds :D

First we got this
Ruin / Imp Life Tap with 2 points to supression and Demonic sacrifice
Gives you destructive Range, Very good for grinding and insta summon pet

(Personally i like this one because it gives u insta summon pets, sacrifice pets for features)

Then we have this build who i and Fenz discussed
Ruin / Siphon life / imp imp & Demonic Embrace
Gives u Both reaches, drain and siphon (cannibalize/LT) for grinding, If you want you can easily get the first ranks of CoEX as well.

(I like this one because it is very much like sm/ruin build but u dont loose any HP.. thats the thing i dislike most about SM/RUIN.. it gimps ur HP and u dont get the best support for tanks.. on the other side u cant buff coex and u dont get the 10%)

CHOISES (personally i think i will stay with MD untill i have 8/8 nemesis.. but then again.. i am as i am and i might respec in 10 hours..who knows)

We all know that agro reduct is a very good reason why to take MD and its kinda good in pvp as well (MD not agro reduct xD).. but new instances what ive heard require alot of dps.. and lets face it we are a dps class(eventho blizzard dont want to say so) And really the only thing u use in instances from MD is the 20% agro reduct.. if u dont have it u cant use it haha. What i have come to know as well is that Range is a pretty vital part in instances as well.. 30y gives us trouble on almost all encounters in AQT :(
I've used Ruin/Siphon Life/DE a very long time, I think from level 48 to somewhere into level 60 (when I switched back to DP ;)). It's really nice, strong points of course being dual reaches. But still, +10% damage from SM is quite a sacrifice for 15% HP.

I also tried DS/Ruin for a while, but I didn't like that at all. For grinding it's a bit inferior to DP, although not much. But in instances you'll only be able to spam Shadowbolt, a bit similar to MD/Ruin. And you also lose SM. :)
Jump in!