WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:Virt: dunno, I don't use Servitude.

So, I don't think I'll be going to MC anytime soon again, now that I got my Bloodcaller. The Mageblade and Nemesis Legs just aren't large enough upgrades. And I don't have the heart to see myself outbid on the ToEP a dozen more times either. So it's just BWL for me now. :)
i want to get there as well.. maybe i just put the zg enchant on flarecore leggings instead. or not.. i need the neck as well. .gaaah

Nemesis Leggings
101 Armor
+23 Stamina
+16 Intellect
+4 Spirit
+10 Arcane Resistance
+10 Fire Resistance
Classes: Warlock
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 60
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 39

Flarecore Leggings
94 Armor
+21 Stamina
+16 Fire Resistance
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 60
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 43.

hmm..
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Nemesis is better, but not so much that I am going to MC for it. Same goes for Bloodcaller/Mageblade. Besides, I have too much mana for my liking atm anyway, 4400 unbuffed or so (aiming for 4k).
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:Nemesis is better, but not so much that I am going to MC for it. Same goes for Bloodcaller/Mageblade. Besides, I have too much mana for my liking atm anyway, 4400 unbuffed or so (aiming for 4k).
Yes nemesis are better +16 more int .. 10 arcane res and 2 more stamina.. but the 3set bonus is the nicest..

On the other hand flarecore have more dmg.. 6 more fire res.. and almost equal stamina.. arcane res and int i dont really care that much about

if i decide not to go for nemesis pants that would save me like 40 hours mc farming :p

still want some other stuff from mc though
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Must farm MC, must have Nemesis aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Gupim wrote:Must farm MC, must have Nemesis aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg
if you had flarecore would you farm mc for nemesis still? your answer is not affecting my decision just curious if im doing the right thing here
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I would go for nemesis because BWL can be done (much) faster then MC so the chance of a full set will be bigger then (if the WL drops get better 8)). 1 raid tuesday, 1 thursday or something :)
Last edited by Fenz on 20 Feb 2006, 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Lateralus wrote:
Gupim wrote:Must farm MC, must have Nemesis aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg
if you had flarecore would you farm mc for nemesis still? your answer is not affecting my decision just curious if im doing the right thing here
Like Fenz is saying.

Im going for full nemesis, or thats my long time plan at least. The 8set bonus is really really good but i know it will take many months to get.

Im oc happy if you dont farm MC for then b4 i have them :twisted: but i sure think they are better than flarecore and im not sure i would waste the ZG enchant on flarecore, but thats just my opinion.
Last edited by Gupim on 20 Feb 2006, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:I would go for nemesis because BWL can be done (much) faster then MC so the chance of a full set will be bigger then (if the WL drops get better 8). I raid tuesday, 1 thursday or something :)
Well im not sure that i will go for the full nemesis set.. i think i will just go 3 pieces or so..

.. so now im thinking of maybe giving MC up for our newer wlocs tbh and focus more on zg and bwl... nothing from MC is really a big upgrade for me anymore

well the full nemesis set bonus is pretty good but is it so good that i will offer +50-100 hours for it? :p

Calculation.. IF i continue to do MC i will go for choker of fire lord and thats +7 Stamina +7 Intellect + 34 dmg AND Nemesis leggings 23 Stamina +16 Intellect +4 Spirit +10 Arcane Resistance +10 Fire Resistance +39 dmg

i have now flarecore leggings +21 Stamina +16 Fire Resistance +43 and choker of enlightment +9 Stamina +10 Intellect +10 Spirit +18

That would mean that i get
Stamina 30 (same)
Intelligence +13
Spirit +4
arcane +10
fire res -6
dmg +12

So basicly for what i care i get 12 more dmg if i continue to farm MC for tons of hours

BTW rest of you warlocks should be happy IF i decide to do like this ;)
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Paid 60 DKP for the choker, was well worth it imo. I don't see myself getting a full set of anything really. Takes way too much time and effort, check how few have full Tier1 even and we have MC on farm status for some time now. I'll be content with having three nemesis as well, +dmg ftw. Besides, some nemesis pieces are just subpar.
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:Paid 60 DKP for the choker, was well worth it imo. I don't see myself getting a full set of anything really. Takes way too much time and effort, check how few have full Tier1 even and we have MC on farm status for some time now. I'll be content with having three nemesis as well, +dmg ftw. Besides, some nemesis pieces are just subpar.
I dont think i will go full set either.. but 3 pieces ftw... as you said dmg ftw. The thing i have to decide now is if i want to go for the Talisman of empheral power.. i dont have that one..

i mean if they fall infront of me i will grab them faster than u can say cheese!!!!
Last edited by Lateralus on 20 Feb 2006, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

rogue with cd>warlock with ease?

http://esnips.com/web/madeiner-video
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Lateralus wrote:rogue with cd>warlock with ease?

http://esnips.com/web/madeiner-video
During all the time I've played WOW, I've been stunlocked to death just once. It has never happened to me since. Also, I didn't have my Imp out at that time, so I missed ~600 hp. I doubt it happens alot, since it requires skill, spec and it's pretty slow.
Jump in!
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

xen wrote:Nemesis is better, but not so much that I am going to MC for it. Same goes for Bloodcaller/Mageblade. Besides, I have too much mana for my liking atm anyway, 4400 unbuffed or so (aiming for 4k).
That doesnt make any sense to me...why?
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Got shards?

Hina
General
General

Post by Hina »