Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Zakh wrote::D
buttrape inc zakh.. beware and.. good luck :p
Garmed
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Garmed »

Have to agree with Meek on this one. Svea togeather with Memento Mori are the only ones i put down the time & effort into so i not only can gank them but make sure they get killed by a mob so they get their 10% dur. loss.

You guys have seriously famous for your ganking and some priest got the nerve to start whining about it here? I say Zakh for president and your buttlovin gm can be my personal fluffer. Have a nice one though.
i wear Veroths cloak but i bet the smart money says he wears my grandmas panties. Thats just nasty.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I must thank haren and zakh not for ganking me but also for helping me killing the mobs in silithus
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that Haren and Zakh will be disciplined for "sleeping" with the enemy!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

damn carebear rogues!
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

<3 to merensen and sveasson or w/e that gimps name is btw, I enjoyed getting away twice in silith from them ahd their other 3 little zerglings <3
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Spiney
Guild hopper

Post by Spiney »

The same guy complaining here now was standing on the arch in CH yesterday attacking people with his guildmates. So do yourself a favor and buzz off and don't EVER have the stupidity to come complain about getting ganked again...
Moo! Happy now?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Spiney wrote:The same guy complaining here now was standing on the arch in CH yesterday attacking people with his guildmates. So do yourself a favor and buzz off and don't EVER have the stupidity to come complain about getting ganked again...
this person actually added me to his msn and wanted to discuss this.. i feel dirty.. and not in the good way.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

wtf why arent you on my msn bitch? no postcount there huh!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sudo wrote:wtf why arent you on my msn bitch? no postcount there huh!
ad me for intense surreal internet-sex!!!!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Lateralus wrote:
sudo wrote:wtf why arent you on my msn bitch? no postcount there huh!
ad me for intense surreal internet-sex!!!!
add*

(yayanotherone)
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

I have fenz for that .. but you can watch if you like!
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

I learned earliy in my lvl 20 days first venturing ashenvale.. never trust an ally and kill him as soon as you see him, no matter the lvl.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Gaar wrote:I learned earliy in my lvl 20 days first venturing ashenvale.. never trust an ally and kill him as soon as you see him, no matter the lvl.
and if you outlevel him with 20 levels he will surely attack you when he has gotten those levels up to par..
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Gaar wrote:I learned earliy in my lvl 20 days first venturing ashenvale.. never trust an ally and kill him as soon as you see him, no matter the lvl.
I was there during the STV massacare periode. I was level 30 when the rest was 60. I made a deal with myself that i would never ever let an ally get the jump on me again. From that point on i always attack, even if he's lvl 1. They can give my coordinates away to higher beings!
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.