Nintendo WII give plix!

Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Me and Skyly didnt finish the tracks first.. but what maugetar NEVER understood its not about comming first into goal.. its about who can GROVA the other player the most. And its about being 3rd or 4th as much as possible so u can use phat abilities to fuck the green cucumber up (that would be yoshi aka un-grove maugetard)

So in maugetars eyes: we lost
In mine and Skylys eyes: We always won

and 2 vs 1 = OMGPWNED!!

Sorry maug

EDIT: MONKEY pwned alot to.. its nothing like it to see that phat monkeys back riding his mini-kart
Garmed
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Garmed »

Lateralus wrote:Me and Skyly didnt finish the tracks first.. but what maugetar NEVER understood its not about comming first into goal.. its about who can GROVA the other player the most. And its about being 3rd or 4th as much as possible so u can use phat abilities to fuck the green cucumber up (that would be yoshi aka un-grove maugetard)

and 2 vs 1 = OMGPWNED!!

Sorry maug

EDIT: MONKEY pwned alot to.. its nothing like it to see that phat monkeys back riding his mini-kart
wahahaha!!!!!!! Couldnt agree with you anymore, its all about messin up your oponent, all sports should be like that aswell.. so in my book, Holland won VM but at the same time it makes zidane somewhat of a god and thats not an option so ill just put you guys in the last place spot category with countys like usa and mongolia.
i wear Veroths cloak but i bet the smart money says he wears my grandmas panties. Thats just nasty.
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Ok, this is starting to get serious...

I cant find any informatin that confirms/denies that the hand-controll will work with a projector.

I know for a fact that the old zapper (Nes) and other IR-devices doesnt work with a projector, at least not at the screens i tried.

Reading from text there seems to be a motion sensor but at pics it looks like there is some remote IR-thingie on the right hand piece.

I need to know!!! discuss

Edit: Found it!

http://www.projector-news.com/projector ... ctors.html
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

So basically the issue is about cords? Silly problems. :P
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

Nargaroth wrote:
Göstakniv wrote:
Nargaroth wrote:Playstation is, and will forever be the king of consoles!
Have you forgotten Nintendo 8 bits 16 bits and Gameboy
I say Nintendo is the king of consoles :)
Havent forgot anything, played all. But no console have had such good games as PSX and PS2.
a bum likes to play with cardboardboxes also ;)
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Erazel
Scout
Scout

Post by Erazel »

Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

thats acctually a comercial by nintendo? i thought it was microsoft mocking both of them.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Lateralus wrote:Me and Skyly didnt finish the tracks first.. but what maugetar NEVER understood its not about comming first into goal.. its about who can GROVA the other player the most. And its about being 3rd or 4th as much as possible so u can use phat abilities to fuck the green cucumber up (that would be yoshi aka un-grove maugetard)

and 2 vs 1 = OMGPWNED!!

Sorry maug

hahaha

Bowser says; RAWR RAWR
Wario says; AAAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
Yoshi says; WITTU WITTU .... nuff said :?
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

skitspel
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Skyly wrote:

and 2 vs 1 = OMGPWNED!!

Sorry maug

hahaha

Bowser says; RAWR RAWR
Wario says; AAAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
Yoshi says; WITTU WITTU .... nuff said :?

WAHHH WAHHHHHHH !!!!!!