SHAMAN HEAVEN

Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Yaur wrote:true, maybe a combination of the two, use you totemtimers for your standerd totems and a bar for a second set of totems.

imo, there is no use to have grounding totem on your totemtimers if you have to fight a melee group.
But anyway, if your fast enough i doubt it would be a real problem. Ill have to learn to focus on more then big numbers in PvP :P
yeah i was planning for a combination of the two. as matter of fact im gonna explain how im thinking since im dead bored at work

totemtimers
alt-1 to activate earth menu, alt-2 for wind, alt-3 for water and alt-4 for fire

f1 for tremor totem (also thro totem timers)
f2 for poison clearing totem (also thro totem timers)
f3 for windfury totem
f4 for searing totem

(ill probably also have these 4 in a castsequence macro since i think these are the ones ill use mostly since im playing with a warrior in 2v2 and mage/shaman/warrior or rogue/shaman/warrior in 3v3)

and then ill have a hotkey for that earth slowing totem thing (always forget the name) to ease quick getaways and one for grounding

sounds doable right or am i missing a very much needed totem that ill need quick access 2? :)

so for the alt things its practically press alt-1 to get the menu and then its like 1-7 for the correct totem. should be easy enough after some practise

also do shamans use any downranks in arena? like lower rank of totems or heals? (i know about earthshock rank 1 ^^)
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

as you said earthshock one

windfury totem one (in some situations you can you max however use rank 1 as a default)

Searing rank 1 if you see they keep destroying and you can afford the GCD's

fire nova/preferably magma 1 if rogue is going to perfom and obviously obvious stealth

magma 2-3 (or even 4 in some situations ) to kill hunters' snakes before the poison the shit out of you,this surprisingly(CAPTAIN OBVIOUS,FORTH) depends on your spelldamage.

Frostshock rank 1 (but have max rank somewhere binded for damage burst)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA imba pic
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Seimor
General
General

2400+ Enhancement shaman

Post by Seimor »

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=76763

Playing whit a lock its a nice option to not beeing nuked the whole fight it seems gives u more time to plan earth shocks for cc interupts/heals. Druid cyclone/root dpser that is trying to nuke the warlock and the shaman can go 2X wpns mostly the whole fight nice vid tbh.
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Yeah that's the setup Late, Bira and me rolled with late S2.
We hit 2200 with it or so.

Now, not to put a dent in Zagine's credz and all...
But that RMP setup (Blackwater Assassins and Amuse Me) he faced in his vid is a pushover compared to the evil I've seen on Blackout back then.

Quite some nice names in this vid, unfortunately the sample size is minimal (one clip per) so it says nothing about luck/strategy versus people like Swarm, Happyminty, etc.

It's obvious he's spooked vs. Swarm's crew - he prefaced that clip with "many mistakes", yet his crew still rolls up RMP there.
What I see there is Neilyo being an incompetent fuck and not tunnelvisioning the shaman with every CC under the sun.
That's just speaking from personal experience with this lineup in 3s, we get rolled under 30 secs as long as you lock the Enha down in the start of the fight.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

really nice vid. fun to watch vs neilyo
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sneek wrote:Yeah that's the setup Late, Bira and me rolled with late S2.
We hit 2200 with it or so.

Now, not to put a dent in Zagine's credz and all...
But that RMP setup (Blackwater Assassins and Amuse Me) he faced in his vid is a pushover compared to the evil I've seen on Blackout back then.

Quite some nice names in this vid, unfortunately the sample size is minimal (one clip per) so it says nothing about luck/strategy versus people like Swarm, Happyminty, etc.

It's obvious he's spooked vs. Swarm's crew - he prefaced that clip with "many mistakes", yet his crew still rolls up RMP there.
What I see there is Neilyo being an incompetent fuck and not tunnelvisioning the shaman with every CC under the sun.
That's just speaking from personal experience with this lineup in 3s, we get rolled under 30 secs as long as you lock the Enha down in the start of the fight.
Was a very fun setup to play imo ^^
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

sneek wrote:
What I see there is Neilyo being an incompetent fuck
An incompetent,overated,nigger fuck.

I hate this asshole.
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

From latest woltk alpha patch:

Thunder:
Instant - 45 second cooldown
You call down a bolt of lighting, energizing you and damaging nearby enemies within 10 yards. Restores 5% mana to you and deals 595 to 679 nature damage to all nearby enemies, knocking them back 200 yards.

OMG nerf pbaoe 200 yard range knockback! :lol:

99,99% sure thats a typo though 8)

more at http://deathknight.info/
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

What I don't understand is that the shaman talents are available for play ever since the start of the friends and fam alpha.
Why the hell haven't they leaked yet!! :?
I'm currently downloading a alpha client to get access to a "cracked" alpha server. Going to check out the shaman myself! (and possibly the DK :P)

Also, 200 range knockback sounds about right, no need to nerf or correct it.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Yaur wrote:What I don't understand is that the shaman talents are available for play ever since the start of the friends and fam alpha.
Why the hell haven't they leaked yet!! :?
I'm currently downloading a alpha client to get access to a "cracked" alpha server. Going to check out the shaman myself! (and possibly the DK :P)

Also, 200 range knockback sounds about right, no need to nerf or correct it.
Check here:

http://wotlk.wikidot.com/start
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

51475 Summon Air Elemental Summons an Air Elemental to accompany the caster until dismissed. HAH

----------------------
Enhancement:
----------------------
Enhancing Totems - Moved to Tier 0
Improved Lightning Shield - Moved to Tier 0, increases Earth Shield/Water Shield effect by 5%
Astral Knowledge - Now 3 Points - 2% Intellect Per Point
Shield Spec - Now 2 points, same effect
Guardian Totems - No change
Thundering Strikes - No change
Imp. Ghost Wolf - No change
Mental Dexterity - Increases AP by 33%/66%/100% of Intellect (Bloodlust icon, tier 2)
Shamanistic Focus - No change
Anticipation - No change
Flurry - No change
Toughness - No change
Improved Weapon Totems - No change
Spirit Weapons - No change
Elemental Weapons - No change
Mental Quickness - No change
Weapon Mastery - No change
Duel Wield Spec - No change
Duel Wield - No change
Stormstrike - No change
Improved Stormstrike - Increases the amount of Stormstrike charges by 1/2, and reduces the cooldown by 1/2 seconds.
Unleashed Rage - No change
Static Shock - 3 points - You have a 2%/4%/6% chance to hit your target with a lightning shield orb charge when you do damage, and increases your number of charges of your lightning shields by 1/2/3.
Shamanistic Rage - No change
Improved Shamanistic Rage - 2 points - When under the effects of Shamanistic Rage, you have a 50%/100% chance to be cause you to be immune to all stun, snare, and movement impairing effects.
Weapon Specialization -
Axe - Increases the critical strike damage bonus by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%.
Mace - Has a 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% chance to increase your melee haste by 10% for 15 seconds.
First - Attacks from your fist weapons have a 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% chance to reduce the armor of your target by 20% for 6 seconds.
Feral Spirit:
372 Mana - 30 yd range
Instant Cast - 2 Minute cooldown
Summons 2 spirit wolves under the command of the shaman, lasting 30 seconds.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

-----------------------
Elemental
-----------------------

Earth's Grasp - Moved to Tier 0
Convection - Now 3 points - 4%/8%/12% (Not too sure on the last 2)
Concussion - Includes Lava Burst and Thunder
Call of Flame - Increase Lava Burst by 2%/4%/6%
Elemental Warding - No change
Elemental Devastation - Now on Tier 1
Call of Thunder - Includes Thunder
Elemental Focus - Now includes lesser healing wave and healing wave (zomfg!!!)
Reverberation - No change
Improved Fire Nova totem - 50%/100% chance to stun for 2 seconds
Eye of the Storm - No change
Unrelenting Storm - No change
Elemental Fury - No change
Storm Reach - 10%/20% radius on Thunder
Elemental Precision - No Change
Lightning Mastery - No change
Elemental Mastery - No change
Elemental Shields - No change
Lightning Overload - No change
Elemental Oath - (35 points in elemental) Needs Elemental Mastery - Spell hit is increased by 50%/100% while elemental mastery or elemental focus is active.
Astral Shift - (40 points in elemental) 3 points - When you are critically hit twice in a row, you have a 33%/66%/100% chance to shift into the atral plane, causing you to be immune to all physical damage for 3 seconds. This effect has a 30 second cooldown.
Totem of Wrath - No change
Lava Flow - (40 points in elemental) 3 points - Increase the amount of spell damage gained while having flametongue weapon equipped by 5%/10%/15% and increases the damage done by your flame shock and lava burst by 4%/8%/12%
Storm, Earth, and Fire - (45 Points in elemental) 5 points - Your frost shock has a 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% chance to root the target in frozen ice for 2 seconds, your earthshocks range is increased by 1/2/3/4/5 yards, and your periodic damage done by flame shock is increased by 20%/40%/60%/80%/100%.
Thunder:
Instant - 45 second cooldown
You call down a bolt of lighting, energizing you and damaging nearby enemies within 10 yards. Restores 5% mana to you and deals 595 to 679 nature damage to all nearby enemies, knocking them back 200 yards.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

------------------------
Restoration
-----------------------
Cleanse Spirit - Requires Purification - 186 mana - 40 yd range - cleanse the spirit of a friendly target, removing 1 poison effect, 1 disease, and 1 curse effect.
Mana Tide Totem - No change
Nature's Guardian - No change
Blessing of the Eternals (35 points in Restoration) - 2 points - Increases the critical effect chance of your spells by 2%/4% and increases the bonus healing from your Earthliving Weapon by 5%/10%.
Improved Chain Heal - No change
Nature's Blessing - No change
Ancestral Awakening - Requires 40 Points - 3 points - When you critically heal with your healing wave or lesser healing wave, you summon an ancestral spirit to aid you, instantly healing the lowest target within 40yds for 20%/40%/60% of the amount healed.
Earth Shield - No change
Improved Earth Shield - 2 Points - (40 points in resto) - Increases charges by 1/2, and amount healed by 5%/10%
Tidal Waves - 5 points (45 points in resto) - Increases the critical effect chance of your lesser healing wave and healing wave spells by 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% and your healing wave and lesser healing wave spells gain an additional 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% of your bonus healing effects.
Spirit Link:
372 Mana - 40 yd range
Instance Cast
You link the friendly target with two nearby targets, causing 50% of the damage taken to be distributed to the linked targets. After 2200 damage, the link will sever.