Your favourite TV-series

Chit chat
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Amatols taste is what we in Varberg would call, redigt kass.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Nargaroth wrote:Amatols taste is what we in Varberg would call, redigt kass.
Haha
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Amatol666
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Amatol666 »

character's in wire just arent intresting at all, the plot is poor. poorly written, its like a second rate show.

Kibs i love Dead Like Me, hated that they cancelled that show, was my ffavorite, and heroes also.
Amatol666
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Amatol666 »

Nargaroth, redigt kass? you call my taste. in a language i cant understand, so i cant repond to it. ok Nargaroth explain yourself, why is my taste a redigt kass? im assuming you think its bad. why? here's a better list of tv shows i like.

Dexter
The Simpsons
Darren Brown "Trick Of The Mind"
Dead Like Me
The Office
Penn & Teller "Bullshit"
Family Guy
The Ultimate Fighter
South Park
Heroes
La INK
Miami INK
American Dad
Kenny VS Spenny
Criminal Minds
Monk
Law and order SVU
Gangland
CSI
The Real Hustle

Dislikes-

BSG
The Wire
and any soap.
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Well, i cant see how you can like Simpsons that havent been any fun in like last 10 seasons. Heroes is the worst show ever, embarassing manus writers. Miami & La Ink is the worst american reality-soaps there is with only crappy Oprah-winfrey crystories instead of any interesting tattoo work.

BSG & The Wire rules!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

character's in wire just arent intresting at all, the plot is poor. poorly written, its like a second rate show.
Guess that is why it is hailed as one of America's best TV series ever :lol:

I wonder if you saw more then one episode?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Amatol666
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Amatol666 »

i saw the first 10 shows of the first series, i couldnt subject myself to anymore, i really like cop shows, and im very Easily amuzed when it comes to these shows. i watched the simpsons since 89" and i have to say theyre best series is the current series and the worst series is the first series, all the people i hear saying recent simpsons suck are usually people that havent watched the recent series of simpsons.. Miami and La ink soaps? are you jsut trying to call them soaps because i called BSG a soap? you dont know anything about tattoo's if you think chris garver doesnt do intressting work. all of them are very pro, exept Ami, which does shitty work imo.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Amatol666 wrote:i saw the first 10 shows of the first series, i couldnt subject myself to anymore, i really like cop shows, and im very Easily amuzed when it comes to these shows. i watched the simpsons since 89" and i have to say theyre best series is the current series and the worst series is the first series, all the people i hear saying recent simpsons suck are usually people that havent watched the recent series of simpsons.. Miami and La ink soaps? are you jsut trying to call them soaps because i called BSG a soap? you dont know anything about tattoo's if you think chris garver doesnt do intressting work. all of them are very pro, exept Ami, which does shitty work imo.
I dub thee: The Ramblin' man!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Amatol666
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Amatol666 »

Ramble on,
And nows the time, the time is now
To sing my song.
Im goin round the world,
I got to find my girl, on my way.
Ive been this way ten years to the day, ramble on,
Gotta find the queen of all my dreams.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Nargaroth wrote:Well, i cant see how you can like Simpsons that havent been any fun in like last 10 seasons.
Actually the latest season is pretty good, after like 10 extremely shitty ones. They finally stopped pumping stupid celebrities in every damn episodes, and started writing some half-decent scripts again.
Futurama still owns it though.
Heroes is the worst show ever, embarassing manus writers.
Mmm !
The writing of the first season is pretty messy and atrocious, but the characters are interesting enough to keep you watching - too bad they jump around way too franticly from storyline to storyline which breaks continuity and makes it hard to watch for the wrong reasons.
Season 2 however, is a lot better when it comes to those things - just too bad they had to cut it short for some retarded reason.
BSG & The Wire rules!
I tried watching both of those, but it just couldn't hold my interest :s
Can see why people like both BSG & The Wire, it's just completely not my thing.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Amatol666
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Amatol666 »

go kibs! finally somebody on my side. i can see why people like BSG tbh... even though i thought it wasnt good at all. i mean u can sink into it. i cant see why people like the wire though, with shows like Criminal Minds, Law and Order and CSI, well all those cop/forensic/etc shows out there, so many good ones. why that show, maybe people can sink into that also.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Haha narg is that angry skåning in grannfejden with aschberg (good show btw), extremely bonnig!
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

CSI is horrible imo. Yet ive seen tons of it since its on tv on primetime here in sweden
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

Lateralus wrote:CSI is horrible imo. Yet ive seen tons of it since its on tv on primetime here in sweden
its ok to make u sleep ;p
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Not saying BSG / The Wire are 'bad' by the way - just that it's not my thing :)

Plenty of my friends like those series, and i guess i can see why as both of them are well-made, just different interests etc!
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.