Zulaman sneak preview

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Nargaroth wrote:I can be manager of the guild bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since when did you become honest?!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

lepidus wrote:they're going to spend a lot of time testing the heck out of it to ensure they maintain their reputation for polished content.
Polished contend haha. Since when did blizzard release a polished content? Normally it takes 1 day to patch new content. And come on, how many changes are already made after TBC came out?
I wander how the testteam killed Vashj in her old state (mc-ing MT, 340k HP naga's etc.). Either they are realy imba or they just didn't test a KILL. And how fast they got 25 ppl attuned to BT before they realised to change it all.
Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Don't quite care for the Vashj thing, since as it stood then and seems to be the case now still, is that people who were on her in that state (Nihilum) were eating content way way too fast anyway.
You could even say that the mess with Nightbane and Prince was acceptable if you took a look at an average guild progressing in the game - imo.

Not sure if "a couple of months" is that coolio tho.
Wished it was out sooner.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Kororo wrote:
lepidus wrote:they're going to spend a lot of time testing the heck out of it to ensure they maintain their reputation for polished content.
Polished contend haha. Since when did blizzard release a polished content? Normally it takes 1 day to patch new content. And come on, how many changes are already made after TBC came out?
I wander how the testteam killed Vashj in her old state (mc-ing MT, 340k HP naga's etc.). Either they are realy imba or they just didn't test a KILL. And how fast they got 25 ppl attuned to BT before they realised to change it all.
Though they'll never admit it - vashj was clearly 'untuned' for a reason. Hyjal wasn't done (even though they said it was), and there was no sign of BT - so they used their old & tested method, namely cockblocks.
If they want to, they can perfectly release tuned content though. Best example: BT & Naxx and possibly KZ
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.