X-Noize~

Chit chat
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

wow, my question started quite a topic. wasn't really my intention to do so ><
i'm lazy and pretty cheap (snål, inte billig ;)), i dont think ive ever bought an album :\
i dont own a stereo and if i have to listen to my music on my pc it feels like i might aswell dl it instead of trying to find a store that sell my kind of music :P
Kerz
Champion
Champion

Post by Kerz »

I download music every day, to explore, too see new bands(myspace rocks) and im pretty happy with it, if i like it i buy it to support the band.

If not i do shift+delete and never have to see the crap again.
Sure Narg that is the good thing about Downloading you can explore and get to know a lot of stuff. And i also think that its good that bands that would never get a change from the big companies can build up a fan base and get famous like Artic Monkees.
I dont think Music should be elite like only for people that can afford to buy it. Music is for all of us. And like you said if you like it you buy the cd to support the band. Thats what im talking about you should support what you like so it doesnt go away .
Record company's are usely out to make big money like a lot of big company's. Thats why they pick up bands that do good on the internet so they can keep selling. So yes in a way internet can help you when your really intrested in finding the obsure stuff. Most people are only eating whats surved tho and thats where record company's come in. Because face it the cd has a much better sound than a download, a record what the record company's tried to destoy is even better imo. [/quote]
Oke no more beer for me
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Kibs wrote:
Akaza wrote:
Goatlord wrote:
Kerz wrote:Damn downloaders your killing music!!
nah, they're killing us with their prices
Seriously ? You can't afford to pay 10 euros for a cd with music you like ? you should consider listening to the radio then.
How many gigs of mp3's / movies do you have, mr moral? :p
Several gigs... all of which is paid for, either in the form of a CD I bought and ripped or bought MP3s.

Also Skyly, check for instance CD-WOW, they sell new cds for roughly 10 euros.
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

i usually download some stuff i just wanna hear out a bit, have found LOADS of new bands this way. But in difference of some people i DO buy the albums too, since i think its fun to collect em ;)
but i guess its just a difference between different kind of persons, some just wanna hear em out like me and some just downloads the music "just to have it". sometimes downloading is the only way for me though, since i absolutely cant find certain artists.

btw kaerz, is it possible for you to take an order from me and get a cd or some cd's i need? internet shopping ftw :)
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

i usually buy those records i like the most but not everything i listen to. for instance my favorite band Tool, have all their records. But then i listen to alot of other bands i dont buy. I know that it is wrong, and i keep and will keep doing it. And i will continue drive to fast also
Kerz
Champion
Champion

Post by Kerz »

Sure Shataz i can always try to get something you want. I'm a costumer of the biggest importer from Europa so can get my hands on a lot of stuff.
You guys can always check out my Internet stores.
www.songsforsale.nl and i just opend a shop on ebay http://stores.ebay.nl/momar86songsforsa ... 3aSTQQtZkm.
And yes nothing wrong with listening and trying out bands on internet but ffs support the art also!!
Last edited by Kerz on 09 Jul 2007, 10:21, edited 1 time in total.
Oke no more beer for me
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

is that your site Kerz?
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Skyly wrote:is that your site Kerz?
It is.

Edit: Kerz you should make a sponsordeal with Rmz for this site 8)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Lateralus wrote:i usually buy those records i like the most but not everything i listen to. for instance my favorite band Tool, have all their records. But then i listen to alot of other bands i dont buy. I know that it is wrong, and i keep and will keep doing it. And i will continue drive to fast also
REBEL !!!

As my dad says... it's not called speeding tickets, it's speeding taxes ! :D
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Akaza wrote:
Lateralus wrote:i usually buy those records i like the most but not everything i listen to. for instance my favorite band Tool, have all their records. But then i listen to alot of other bands i dont buy. I know that it is wrong, and i keep and will keep doing it. And i will continue drive to fast also
REBEL !!!

As my dad says... it's not called speeding tickets, it's speeding taxes ! :D
Hehe more like,, everyone knows that it is wrong but yet everyone is doing it, if its not This its That. We are all criminals aiit (pls zilver dont read this)
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

Kerz wrote:Sure Shataz i can always try to get something you want. I'm a costumer of the biggest importer from Europa so can get my hands on a lot of stuff.
You guys can always check out my Internet stores.
www.songsforsale.nl and i just opend a shop on ebay http://stores.ebay.nl/momar86songsforsa ... 3aSTQQtZkm.
And yes nothing wrong with listening and trying out bands on internet but ffs support the art also!!
cool gonna tell you if i cant find anythnig by myself sometime then
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson