JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA F

Chit chat
Mycavycos
General
General

Post by Mycavycos »

I almost cried when Freddie scored!

ALL HAIL SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SMITE!
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

haha gratz guys, now lets hope we can take the elephants tonight
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

azathoth wrote:89 minutes of pain and agony :S
Sweet mercifull christ yes. I almost threw my beer at the projector when Allbäck failed the chip.
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Zilver wrote:haha gratz guys, now lets hope we can take the elephants tonight
Eek, imba game coming up. The dutch team would've been nothing without robben, altho I got a thing for black ppl, I'm cheering for holland :p
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Ithelia wrote:
Eek, imba game coming up. The dutch team would've been nothing without robben, altho I got a thing for black ppl, I'm cheering for holland :p
The team will get better with every match! (I hope 8) ) WTF was Ibrahimovic doing? I think he wants to go home. Did the Swedes fight in the dressingroom after this match too?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Grats guys. :)
Jump in!
azathoth
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by azathoth »

Fenz wrote: The team will get better with every match! (I hope 8) ) WTF was Ibrahimovic doing? I think he wants to go home. Did the Swedes fight in the dressingroom after this match too?

hehehehe
<Super_Hassel> Hmm satt o runka med stängda ögon. Sen när jag öppna dom så stog det en bricka med oboy och mackor framför datorn :s
Kerz
Champion
Champion

Post by Kerz »

Gratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets hope we dutchies do good tonight aswell:)
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Fenz wrote:
Ithelia wrote:
The team will get better with every match! (I hope 8) ) WTF was Ibrahimovic doing? I think he wants to go home. Did the Swedes fight in the dressingroom after this match too?
Ibrahimovic hurt his (don't know what you call 'em in english, but the muscles between the leg and the crouch :p).

There was no fight, only a small "peptalk" :)
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Shizume
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Shizume »

Sparky wrote:
Ithelia wrote:Geeeeeeez, gotta say the feeling when they scored outtopped the feeling of downing Huhuran, sorry :p

Allbäck > Zlatan tho.

How many of zlatans dribblingar have succeeded? 0 out of 10 1on1 situations? At least allbäck is constantly running, irritating and getting some decent chances.

Sweeeeee ftw :)

mm o allbäcks jävla miss då :DDDDD W/E JAAAAAAAA!!! :D:D:D:D
Zlatans miss va precis lika jävla illa fy fan :twisted:
Källström form President!!!
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

89 minute dot then it was finally cleansed!

wtg Sweden!

got a bruise on my rib, I went wild when we scored!
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Garmed
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Garmed »

I wont change my point of view though, ahlbäck may play the 90 min if he pleases i don't care just aslong as he passes the ball and don't try to score on his own he wouldn't even hit a fucking ladugårdsvägg. Ive said that since the first time i saw him play years ago.
i wear Veroths cloak but i bet the smart money says he wears my grandmas panties. Thats just nasty.
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Garmed wrote:I wont change my point of view though, ahlbäck may play the 90 min if he pleases i don't care just aslong as he passes the ball and don't try to score on his own he wouldn't even hit a fucking ladugårdsvägg. Ive said that since the first time i saw him play years ago.
Allbäck has an amazing statistic of scoring goals in the swedish team. A fantastic striker to say the least. I wouldnt say he cant hit the goal. After Ibra he has the best goalpercentage / match played.
We need Snarky posts from Sneek on EJ:s
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

You know; I of course cheer for you since you're scandinavian and all, but holy mother its a pain to watch you guys play. What was it? 36 shots on goal these two first matches? Score for fan!
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Garmed
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Garmed »

Betdel wrote:
Garmed wrote:I wont change my point of view though, ahlbäck may play the 90 min if he pleases i don't care just aslong as he passes the ball and don't try to score on his own he wouldn't even hit a fucking ladugårdsvägg. Ive said that since the first time i saw him play years ago.
Allbäck has an amazing statistic of scoring goals in the swedish team. A fantastic striker to say the least. I wouldnt say he cant hit the goal. After Ibra he has the best goalpercentage / match played.
Its all statistics =P Im not saying ibra is the shit especially not when he's playing like this but i have something personal against ahlbäck i just don't think he's that good but i guess it will show during the next match.
i wear Veroths cloak but i bet the smart money says he wears my grandmas panties. Thats just nasty.