PALADINS

Chit chat
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

giev 75% !
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

so ... how to counter the whole 'if paladin is full health, heals wont give mana' ..

obviously, the paladin cant be at fullhealth then!

posibilities;

- run into a cleave or lava or something else thats painful but probably wont kill you. Wait for someone else to heal you. Risky tho, if you get hit by something you werent planning on after, you could actually die (you know, the thing that happens when the bubble isnt up)

- put blessing of sacrifice on some meatshield. He gets hit, we get hit. Ofcourse he will be missing a real buff. and the pally needs to recast it every 30 secs .. also probably a bad idea to put on the MT (everybody knows he should have salv anyway)

- find a way to be like a warlock, where you kill your own health somehow. Dont suppose there's any trinkets or w/e that'll allow something like that huh?
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

-realise yer wasting more raid mana by taking deliberately damage then gaining yerself from any of that stuff. :shock:
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

sudo wrote:- find a way to be like a warlock, where you kill your own health somehow. Dont suppose there's any trinkets or w/e that'll allow something like that huh?
Demonic/dark runes!
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Not if you're in a shadowpriest group but then again I think folk from EJs already ran the numbers on Sacrifice and mana spent/gained.
Biggest problem is sneaking a sac in when you're spamhealing - quite deadly.

Dark runes, ah yes I heard pallies could solo scholo and strat undead!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

only boss I tried was the key guy in strat and the fucker killed me at 5% :|
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

sudo wrote:so ... how to counter the whole 'if paladin is full health, heals wont give mana' ..

obviously, the paladin cant be at fullhealth then!

posibilities;

- run into a cleave or lava or something else thats painful but probably wont kill you. Wait for someone else to heal you. Risky tho, if you get hit by something you werent planning on after, you could actually die (you know, the thing that happens when the bubble isnt up)

- put blessing of sacrifice on some meatshield. He gets hit, we get hit. Ofcourse he will be missing a real buff. and the pally needs to recast it every 30 secs .. also probably a bad idea to put on the MT (everybody knows he should have salv anyway)

- find a way to be like a warlock, where you kill your own health somehow. Dont suppose there's any trinkets or w/e that'll allow something like that huh?
Hehe Sudo, worried about how to heal better!??

Posting on a legendary thread... also a bookmarked one (looks at Sneek)!!
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

stop teasing with your presence Flame, we miss you dearly
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Passadig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Passadig »

Gaar wrote:stop teasing with your presence Flame, we miss you dearly
/sign
AV ist the same without you :(
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

sm meeting in portugal imo
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

The fol spammer of choice nr1 healing trinkets combo imo now:P

http://thottbot.com/i32489

http://thottbot.com/i30619
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

I like my scarab of the unending cycle or w/e its called :x
16 mp5 is sexy as hell tho
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

you using pally power yet gimpie? :)
its so <3
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

sudo wrote:you using pally power yet gimpie? :)
its so <3
Casual alert!!11
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

right back at you!