fucked up (and extremely offtopic :)

Chit chat
Shaatii
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shaatii »

just bomb the shit out of these crappy countrys, we dont need em.
"its like the feminists, they want everything to be equal. But when the cheek comes, where are they?"

- George Costanza
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Shaatii wrote:just bomb the shit out of these crappy countrys, we dont need em.
Well its more like they dont need us.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

They have oil

Btw was watching a teenage TV show the other day and it was about a couple of girls and one of their friends got pressured into having sex and got pregnant, and she was the girl that was smart and all and would go to college.

Being a good American girl, she would not take an abortion, but she would not go to college and be a mother. It sucked ofcourse, so at the end of the episode all the characters informed people about how having sex as a teenager can lead to unwanted pregnancies. Because birth control measures are not 100% safe, the best thing to do is abstinence (not have sex).

Now I know it does not compare with justifying teenagers to blow themselves up, but just showing that media, even cartoons and teenage shows etc are used to influence children everywhere about the morals of a country. It's just that morals in Iran are different than in Euromerica.
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

I think those cartoons need to promote oral/anal then.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

That's not the American way Jinx.

Didn't you hear about Dr. Phil's crusade against Aruba and the Netherlands?
And that that crusade's basically shared with very conversative political figures within the Unites States like the Governor of Alabama?

It was my understanding from Phil's show that parents are supposed to teach their children means to survive "the World".
Mr. Phil has conveniently forgot to mention that in order to get to milk this mess for ratings.

My guess is that Natalee Holloway didn't get that kind of parental education, or didn't get it properly, and apparently has been abducted/captured/enforced to be part of the south american sex slave trade, at least according to Dr. Phil.

That's not all of it. Popular conservative/republican news media like Fox News are all over this - 24/7. And they spout the same nonsense.

Don't even get me started about the way Dutch public television handles the news or tries to educate people by stating half truths.

Real journalism's been flushed down the toilet ages ago, what we have left are factions within societies fighting to make their stamp on society - propaganda.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

americans have a censorship fettish, especially sexually .. violence etc is ok, but god forbid seeing a boobie on tc! strange country.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Goffeman
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Goffeman »

I smell bad, think i go to bed now... Gnight!
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

hehe, just like american movies from the 80's. Russian badmen and so on.

Most disturbing propaganda must be C&C Generals though.
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Abbath »

"AK 47s FOR EVERYONE!!"
"Die infiedel!!"
"We need new shoes!"

haha the propaganda in that game is realy scary :O
Master of the nebulant frost