Skygay member application (priest)

Chit chat
Skygay
Scout
Scout

Skygay member application (priest)

Post by Skygay »

hi there, im Skygay maybe u dont know me from game but i used to play a lot so i guess i already grouped or pvp ed with some of u in the past :).

Here i go:

- Age 29

- Im from spain, but language isn´t an issue i can understand english perfectly.

- I was in elitewishers/darkwishers before, and i left because i want agree with some aspect of the organisation and i am looking for some bigger achievements in pve (im leaving the pvp atm since i dont like the honor system, i dont refuse to do some groups from time to time tho)

- Tbh sm was´t my first choice but i talked with gronig/kaan about sm and i liked what he said (maybe he was lieing :P but sounds cool)

- Yes i have experience with MC and onixia and played other games before ( daoc for 3+ years and raided a lot there too, lineage2 and some ragnarok online), i have all the preq bwl included.

- I´m a boy

- If you are in the lava and need a rez behind the pillar ... WTF! O_o

- Ofc i like David hasselhoff (i hope its a joke :P ).

Ah forgot to say that i already talked with an officer and he said that u dont need more atm, but i think that i should post an appli just to let u know that im available in case u need an imba priest :P

Thanks in advance and cya
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

always wondered, how did you come up with that name exactly? :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Skygay
Scout
Scout

Post by Skygay »

Thats a long story hehe, but maybe a forum is not the best place to talk about it^^ who know who can be reading :P.

But im sure that is not what u are thinking :)
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

This will be wonderful when Geezerbutler sees your name in the raid. :)
Jump in!
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

ok guys seriously.. now talking to all SM/Odium members..
what is your stuff with this David Gayelhoff?
i know you guys think he is hot and stuff like that...
but its going on to much!
and when `outsiders´ feel the presure that they need to be gays to be in sm odium its gone way to far imo..
can i PLEASE get the WHOLE story how you started to making love with david hasselhof pictures? (asking everybody since i know exactly everybody is speaking about david hasselhof ALL THE TIME!!)
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

The most worrying thing about it for me, Tauro, is that when people like Jinx watch Baywatch, they oogle over The Hoff when there were all those..... 'qualified' female life guards ;)
'There are two things I can't stand in this world- people who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch'
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

i like him for knightrider he had a talking car named kit, how cool is that? and hes the only lifeguard i know of that fights terrorists aswell as saves people when theyre drowning and then we move on to his musical career where hes sold millions of records (in germany) i mean what havent this man accomplished? he is what we all should strive to be: a hero with hair on his chest a strong jaw and a lovely mullet.

hes a hit with the ladies tauro so maybe you should take a leaf out of his book and start your own lifeguardshow based in skärgården around stockholm?
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Morlog wrote: and a lovely mullet.

:lol: :lol: Yeah ok, you make a very good argument there, Morlog :o And the music to Knightrider! :twisted: Ok I love him too, I will even forgive him for being a europop star 8)
'There are two things I can't stand in this world- people who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch'
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

hi there, im Skygay
12000 reputation gained with Kibs
Skygay
Scout
Scout

Post by Skygay »

Seems like you are full guys, ill try and seek in another place :) thanks for ur time and gl :)
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

how can you not like the hoff? infidels.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?