Mages in 1,9 and expansion.

Chit chat
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

and about the buffs: more preemptive stuff to prevent dmg!
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Zilver wrote:Since we're talking about buffs,

I want to be able to stealth and vanish and be able to sap people,

I want to be able to bubble up when im at low health, oh and while in a bubble still be able to hit people,

Talking about bubbles, i want a ranged execute that cannt be missed/dodged/parried/resisted. Of course this bubble lets this ranged execute thru,

I want to be able to nuke from a distance outputting 2k crits,

I want to be able to root/sheep someone till i get bored 3 hours later, after which i'll nuke it from 100 miles away to death in 3 sec,

I want to be able to mind control someone and throw them off cliffs,

and this is just for my christmass list, ill be back with my newyears list.

im not finding any shaman abilities here... forgot an "instant" or some healing?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Gorlom wrote:

I want to be able to bubble up when im at low health, oh and while in a bubble still be able to hit people,

Talking about bubbles, i want a ranged execute that cannt be missed/dodged/parried/resisted. Of course this bubble lets this ranged execute thru,

I want to be able to root/sheep someone till i get bored 3 hours later, after which i'll nuke it from 100 miles away to death in 3 sec,

im not finding any shaman abilities here... forgot an "instant" or some healing?

"Ill be back with my newyears list"
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Just let us Execute above 20%. :twisted:
Jump in!
Flintsmisk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Flintsmisk »

Nice we are getting Invisibility as a talent in 6-99 months.

Thats 6-99 months of getting my as kicked by every other class :P

Im looking forward to 1.9 though.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

flint: fire specc and use poly first. then you can usually get shamans in duels atleast.

i have not found any way to survive poly and then beeing fireblasted inot oblivion.

if you got the patience for it you could even try to chain poly after the shamans gets a heal off or something to try and drain the mana.

(if i recall the diminishing resetts 15 seconds after you cast the spell and theres no way for shamans to avoid or break poly, so you should be able to regain mana and bandage yourself, though i have seen mages poly me and then sitting down eating/drinking)

im not trying to put you down as a mage or claim that your overpowerful

just trying to cheer you up a bit saying that your class can kill something. unfortunatly its not something you want to kill =P