SHAMAN HEAVEN

Chit chat
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

The last layout in the post I quoted is something that's being flown around in Blackout right now and I hear it's considered a huge pain in the ass - 3heal and basically 2½ dps due to EnhSham and Warrior+WF.

Push has got a really odd build that suggests he is actually capable of offhealing, not that that does much good as enhancement - but still he has the option as long as the pally isn't dead.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sneek wrote:The last layout in the post I quoted is something that's being flown around in Blackout right now and I hear it's considered a huge pain in the ass - 3heal and basically 2½ dps due to EnhSham and Warrior+WF.

Push has got a really odd build that suggests he is actually capable of offhealing, not that that does much good as enhancement - but still he has the option as long as the pally isn't dead.
it is indeed a good setup wich we lost to a few times, massive healing and still insane dps
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Think most encounters with Enhancement Shaman is because all the ratings are still awfully close together in this first week.
Think you can only safely tell after at the very least one maybe two months have passed.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sneek wrote:Think most encounters with Enhancement Shaman is because all the ratings are still awfully close together in this first week.
Think you can only safely tell after at the very least one maybe two months have passed.
true, we had a hard time against it tho
Shaatii
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shaatii »

i can be your wingman! ehmm warrior! .p
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.ph ... =Filefront

The above is a link to a din that rolls as Retribution in the arena, using Season 3 gear.
His partner is an Enhancement Shaman.

This is the same guy that was spelldamage kit as Holy with the same Enhancement Shaman in S1 or S2 - think his vid's been linked before.
Quite interesting vids with general strategy explains as well as tactical choices highlighted with annotations.

Reference: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... pageNo=1#0
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Looks like Gorxar, an enhancement Shaman in Blackout that sort-of proved the point that Enhancement isn't complete guttergarbage, has jumped ship as well and join the BG3 parade.
The armory link I had to the guy stopped working as of now and the only Shaman C-- Bull with that name sits on Stormscale right now.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Gorxar

This is good since it'll get some exposure now if he indeed manages to claim a top10 position in the "EU's BG9".
And if he's not there'll be salty tears somewhere in the Cyclone BG forum.
Either way, it can't dissapoint.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

they all joined up a newly started ZOMBIES together with ShowTime and my old crew.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Noticed the Zombie team, Xom/Zom's, sitting the the top 10 already.
Guess it was hype :)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sneek wrote:Noticed the Zombie team, Xom/Zom's, sitting the the top 10 already.
Guess it was hype :)
Yeah that only took a few days, nice to see that the competition on top 20 isnt that big a deal :D
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

For reference: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZxi0dVzsAuqoV0ezh

Might take that build in 2.4, since it'll offer 30% dispel resistance on my magical mechanics and is only 1 talent point shy from being an optimal PvE build.
Barring of course new *amazing* revelations in the Enhancement tree for 2.4, but I have my doubts they'll change much more then just that one Healing Grace talent.
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

hey hey shamans, na I don't need advice on my latest alt, I know you.
*cackle*
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Go resto imo :wink:
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

They altered the stats on the Tier6 Bracers, Belts and Boots tokens that drop from the first three bosses in the Sunwell plateau.
Now for Enhancement Shaman this is an epiphany since these three set loots now feature godly itemization.
68 expertise rating.

I think you need 90 expertise rating (that is if you don't have talents or racials that provide expertise) to cap out and make every single hit you do not be dodged and not be parried.

With those three set items you can nearly cap out your expertise with a Brooch of Deftness (35 badges) or your Shattered Sun Offensive role necklace.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... hatter.jpg

I'm impressed. It's almost as if they understand how their game works now.
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

wtf did the stamina go why take away stamina from gear dont get