PoW eat your heart out!

Chit chat
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

yes i usualy always get pwned, its confirmed!

i once tried setting up some kind of snitch deal sparing only my life and letting the rest of em die but it never worked oh well :p

And yea Larona is right i got banned for saying something about nigger in general chat and 3hours later and a ban i find myself utterly bored :x
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

WTH Kibs! I'm way better than that avatar makes me out to be! :<
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

So you are Cruelty as well or how does this work out for the (minor) drama on the realm forum?!
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

No both Cruelty and me (Elementz warlock in unleash) got banned for abusing the word nigger in karazhan chat so i guess cruelty just gets more attention to me, only sumomo seems to have heard that more than cruel got banned but im rly sad now that i aiint getting any attention from my bann ffs! /wrists
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Elementz wrote:I like akaza and men.
I like Elementz and shemales !

Edit: Oh, and don't say nigger... it's not cool... besides... it's illegal to say in New York now... Unless you sing it... then it's fine.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Jhorar wrote:WTH Kibs! I'm way better than that avatar makes me out to be! :<
beast lore doesn't lie !
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Holy shit! The Drama! 13 pages and counting on the Cruelty ban!

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 0614&sid=1
We need Snarky posts from Sneek on EJ:s
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

Yea and no one even mentioned i got banned also for the same reasons cruelty did:((((((((((

someone here flame me at least since hate can often be a pleasant thing when you CANT FUCKING LOGG INTO WOW!!!!!!! >_<
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

:) Poor elementz.. thats what you get for that seed you put on me outside karazan. Harvest what you sow, or how that saying goes.
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Elementz wrote:Yea and no one even mentioned i got banned also for the same reasons cruelty did:((((((((((

someone here flame me at least since hate can often be a pleasant thing when you CANT FUCKING LOGG INTO WOW!!!!!!! >_<
The fact that you actually enjoy the attention youre getting for what you did makes it clear youre not really sorry for what you did. You should use the time youre banned to pick out a history book and read why most people are offended when using those words. Maybe you could actually learn something usefull instead of wasting your time trying to get attention for your pathetic act.
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

nope not sorry at all, but then why should i?i went against the rules blizz has set up but i never used the N word in a way meant to offend black ppl.However im taking my ban and learning as much as keep these kind of jokes within the guild and in private with ppl that understand your way of making jokes.Anyway who the fuck cares?wow aint life its a simple game that i play for fun to enjoy myself and fuck around with good mates over ventrilo while i dress my toon with shiny epixx i use in bg`s later to get those nice crits :roll:

EDIT1: and lets get things straight gaar, you killed me first outside karazhan wich aint rare from SM guys so seeding you the next time i got told in g-chat you where there just felt like the right thing to do, also i may add romulo is a retard as he was spamming me to assist summon at the stone while u where killing me and also after i was dead and i was standing basicaly next to him so lets give 3 cheers for romulo aswell :P
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Wouldn't lay too much into the typical shitstorm that brews outside instances.
Plenty of players out there that think they need to muscle folks once they have the upper hand.

Both Unleash and LootFTW's been sowing their fair part of mayhem and desperation among the horde as well. ;)
All aside from the innocent stuff like snake traps of course!
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

sneek wrote:Wouldn't lay too much into the typical shitstorm that brews outside instances.
Plenty of players out there that think they need to muscle folks once they have the upper hand.

Both Unleash and LootFTW's been sowing their fair part of mayhem and desperation among the horde as well. ;)
All aside from the innocent stuff like snake traps of course!
or earth elemental totems :wink:
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

yea its all good fun, and karazhan is great i think considering it has the worlds shortest corpserun if your getting killed outside, anyway my ban is over so il be more online again but SM will always have a special place in my heart, your a social and seems like a so-so decent bunch to with my dear love akaza in here so cya around <3 :wink:
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Elementz wrote:yea its all good fun, and karazhan is great i think considering it has the worlds shortest corpserun if your getting killed outside, anyway my ban is over so il be more online again but SM will always have a special place in my heart, your a social and seems like a so-so decent bunch to with my dear love akaza in here so cya around <3 :wink:
hey akaza is mine, don't you dare flirt with him! Him and Veroth ... what can I say, I'm weak for taurens for some sick reason :?
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv