never been so glad for a DC

Chit chat
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

never been so glad for a DC

Post by Morlog »

after spending 5 hours in AV and fbeeing all in front of their base having all the GY earning around 3500 rep with frostwolf, im now roughly 700 from getting friendly with them yay! i finally got disconnected and i felt relief since i didnt want to /afk untill wed either won or lost totally

thankfully Blizz made that choice for me and by having a login server that hates me i couldnt resume

got damn AV takes a long time
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

been there, done that...

the last 10k is in the top 10 most frustrating farming experiences ive had in any game.... And ive done my share of farming.
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Re: never been so glad for a DC

Post by Taurodomus »

Morlog wrote:after spending 5 hours in AV and fbeeing all in front of their base having all the GY earning around 3500 rep with frostwolf, im now roughly 700 from getting friendly with them yay! i finally got disconnected and i felt relief since i didnt want to /afk untill wed either won or lost totally

thankfully Blizz made that choice for me and by having a login server that hates me i couldnt resume

got damn AV takes a long time
oh shit that really sucks =P

i remember when i killed my first demon in my hunter epic Q.
the 20-30 min timer runned out during the battle and when i killed him the body got bugged and vanished
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Are you getting to exalted or what? If so, glhf. :)
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Maugetar wrote:been there, done that...

the last 10k is in the top 10 most frustrating farming experiences ive had in any game.... And ive done my share of farming.
Thanks and fuck you i have 16 k left hahaha
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

guess ill get to exalted eventually with frostwolf its just that i tire so incredibly fast at AV i charge in and fearbomb or execute someone low on life and imidiatly get focusfired by 5+ allies

not to mention that i always do the charging when the raid is retreating...

"ill cover you!!" sigh
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Morlog wrote:guess ill get to exalted eventually with frostwolf its just that i tire so incredibly fast at AV i charge in and fearbomb or execute someone low on life and imidiatly get focusfired by 5+ allies

not to mention that i always do the charging when the raid is retreating...

"ill cover you!!" sigh
I know how you feel. I've given up on being part of the zerg a long time ago. Without any heals you're pretty useless since you might get 1 hit off and then you've got 20 dot's on you. When i do AV, i pretty much solo my way thru. I've noticed that i win most 1 vs 1 fights and sometimes 1 vs 2. And since im solo, this gives much more CP anyway.
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.