Akaza

Chit chat
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Akaza

Post by Elementz »

sorry moderator for my bad joke at the app forum wont happen again :cry: i just wan to talk to akaza a bit here if that`s fine without any bullshit:)
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Unexcusable imo. Here in SM we don't have fun. Guild rule numero uno. :)
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

so finish my fucking drawing you no good piece of shit!wE WHERE GONNA FIGHT TOGHETER AND I CRIED FOR 3DAYS NOW SO HOPE YOUR HAPPY :cry:
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

I can't get into warriorkittens site... is it down ? :(
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

what is this drawing hes talking about?

is it a nude charcoal drawing very artsy like of him laying nude on a sofa apart from a tastefully placed bunch of grapes in his lap to cover his naughty bits?

or is it a MSpaint masterpiece of him beeing used as a buttplug by ragnaros?
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

Akaza wrote:I can't get into warriorkittens site... is it down ? :(
this is the one i use and it works to enter the forums http://wkforum.dutchy.org/ should work just fine until www.warriorkittens.com is fully back and running
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Morlog wrote:what is this drawing hes talking about?

is it a nude charcoal drawing very artsy like of him laying nude on a sofa apart from a tastefully placed bunch of grapes in his lap to cover his naughty bits?

or is it a MSpaint masterpiece of him beeing used as a buttplug by ragnaros?
A combination of the 2... only weirder...
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

Well now fialotta licked me yesterday while i was gonna enter naxx and your guild killed me AGAIN! so go to either http://wkforum.dutchy.org/ or you can use warriorkittens.com but dont www since we dont have the site totaly fixed but it works as long as u skip www Im sooooooo sad and been crying for like many days :cry:
fiddefisk

Post by fiddefisk »

I mean your in WK why shouldnt we kill you..

Your guild always kill me atleast ;( bastards...
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Had I been there I would have danced with you :(
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

WK = kos as far as Im concerned. Just because!
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Liecrist
Scout
Scout

Post by Liecrist »

Noooo, where is my application? :cry:
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

someone mentioned something about stupid posts in the recruitment forum. I dunno if he was referring to you, but if you think he was, there you go. If not, I dunno :P
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

I could be a secret informant and stoof, think how fun it would be if you ganked entire Wk but let me live each time and i could perhaps give some info u guys want to know over these forums?anyway akaza go finish the drwaing or il crai a river cuss im sad panda :cry:
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

Akaza, you saw me die but at least you gave me some comfort as a corpse :wink: and for the ones that wanna check out the sketch he made here it is: http://wkforum.dutchy.org/viewtopic.php?t=209 works well with my awesome avatar that fits into the girl/girl pics im selling for ingame gold of my sister and a friend, yes i have no morale and i sell my own sister gladly for ingame gold.But i think i need to start fighting your guild since some random dude killed me and laughed at me in ungoro also few days ago wich i take very seriously :P anyway give me some feedback on what`s going on and stuff! bumluv from your friendly warlock ^_^