Chit chat
Braidwood
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello all!

Post by Braidwood »

Hi, Braidwood introducing myself.

Flametongue kindly recruited me.

Braidwood is a mage, currently with a fire-arc spec, looking towards 30 fire, 21 arc, although I may go frost depending on just how often I find 55+ guys with fire resist gear.

I'm looking for a pvp-geared guild, which is friendly and considerate, organised and stuffed full of good players. By a pvp guild, I mean plenty of BG and town raiding - when blizzard sort out the DKs etc. I've played all the 60 instances many times, though I'll be happy to do it all again!

I have mining and engineering as my professions, with the obligatory first aid and cooking. Cooking is lagging behind, but first aid is 300. Got to love goblin rocket helms and grenades!

I'm a 31yr old player, and maybe that's why I'm not really interested in putting up with (often young) players that shout and scream and beg for cash. I prefer players that are "calmly elite" - I don't shout and try not to moan. I don't like guys that scream at others, /spit, TYPE IN CAPS or who are just rude.

I like my etiquette, such as staying in groups until the job is done, helping out others (generally) and listening to the raid leader :wink: !
Having a warrior and healer (below) means I know quite a bit about aggro management, which means hopefully my mage is good in PvE - and I'm improving my PvP timing daily.

I have lvl 60 toons on the PvE Stormrage server, (druid is my main, plus a 49 warrior) where I've nearly completed MC (not killed ragnaros yet :( ) and killed onyxia.

I use ventrillo a lot (very useful) and I'm happy to get teamspeak if you guys use that instead. I use the addons CT_raidassist, polyhelper and mobinfo2 but other than that, I'm a purist player - by that I mean I tend to think that "omg I win" buttons are bending the rules a bit.

I play as much as I can, but family life (I'm 31) means it isn't as much as I'd like.

Finally, I love Prinz..... :wink:

Thx Flametongue!

Regards,

Braidwood
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

I think you'll fit in just nicely. Oh and btw we just downed Ragnaros ;)
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Oh forgot to say welcome :P
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Yes I think you will fit in nicely with the rest of the caster trash we use as bait in PvP, welcome :)
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

grats, first one to take the "you have to introduce yourself on the forum" seriously!
Finally, I love Prinz.....
that's only natural of course :)
depending on just how often I find 55+ guys with fire resist gear.
quite often :P i just respecced to a PoM frost build which works quite well, both in pve and pvp

oh and as you might have noticed we took ragnaros down sunday, so you might get a chance to do that soon :P
ohhhh, clicky!
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Re: Hello all!

Post by Taurodomus »

Braidwood wrote:

I'm a 31yr old player, and maybe that's why I'm not really interested in putting up with (often young) players that shout and scream and beg for cash. I prefer players that are "calmly elite" - I don't shout and try not to moan. I don't like guys that scream at others, /spit, TYPE IN CAPS or who are just rude.

Braidwood
sry, dont think we 2 ever will conversate then.
Kingeling
Champion
Champion

Post by Kingeling »

Welcome Braidwood!
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

Braidwood wrote: I'm a 31yr old player, and maybe that's why I'm not really interested in putting up with (often young) players that shout and scream and beg for cash. I prefer players that are "calmly elite" - I don't shout and try not to moan. I don't like guys that scream at others, /spit, TYPE IN CAPS or who are just rude.

Braidwood
This second to last thing is what caught my attention, I think you and Arkandor are going to get along nicely :D

edit: oh and welcome
Last edited by Morlog on 26 Sep 2005, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Eienne
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Eienne »

I was thinking the same Morlog :D

Yes I'm an honor whore!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Eienne wrote:I was thinking the same Morlog :D
me3 :p

and welcome fresh fish :)
Braidwood
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Braidwood »

and welcome fresh fish
Maybe I'll be going frost sooner rather than later.....

At least I didn't get flamed :wink:
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Braidwood wrote:
and welcome fresh fish
Maybe I'll be going frost sooner rather than later.....

At least I didn't get flamed :wink:
Frost owns :) I cant understand why all mages arent frost. :| PvP build>DPS
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Glad to have more mature people (in the 30-40 years age-group) like myself joining us! Some of the younger guildmembers need a lot of guidance!
grats, first one to take the "you have to introduce yourself on the forum" seriously!
I like those!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

Braidwood wrote:I'm a 31yr old player, and maybe that's why I'm not really interested in putting up with (often young) players that shout and scream and beg for cash. I prefer players that are "calmly elite" - I don't shout and try not to moan. I don't like guys that scream at others, /spit, TYPE IN CAPS or who are just rude.

Braidwood
well you will have some troubles with me and arkandor on the raids but otherwise i think you will fit in well. and dont forget to /ignore taurodomus, hes having emotional problems + hes like 10 years old ;)

welcome to the SmOdium world, you will never leave us again!
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
Braidwood
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Braidwood »

I'm sure it's all good Shataz!