Midsummer eve ffs!!!

Chit chat
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Midsummer eve ffs!!!

Post by Gorthzûk »

I had a cold and 39 degrees fever the day before today... But that didn't stop me from going out tonight and have a few captain morgan's.. :) ...

So... how has everyone else celebrated this evening... Me myself i've been drunk as a parrot on a shitfaced pirate.. ;) You could almost say i was as drunk as Shradgudd was when we had our last RL gathering in Varberg.. ;) .... (No offense shrad, you ruled...)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: Midsummer eve ffs!!!

Post by Lateralus »

Gorthzûk wrote:I had a cold and 39 degrees fever the day before today... But that didn't stop me from going out tonight and have a few captain morgan's.. :) ...

So... how has everyone else celebrated this evening... Me myself i've been drunk as a parrot on a shitfaced pirate.. ;) You could almost say i was as drunk as Shradgudd was when we had our last RL gathering in Varberg.. ;) .... (No offense shrad, you ruled...)
Lol Dear Comfort of Captain Morgan is the shit. RUM DARKER THAN THE NIGHT!!!!

Personally ive been working since 19.30 and i have a few hours to go.. been drinking coca cola, coffie and water /cry
Shradgudd
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Shradgudd »

we are at maugs and drinkin our eads of... hehehe, this is lovley, Sweden pwns((very very drunk Shrad)) welll ya zoggin dutchies get ova ere and learn some manluv...
why waste words when ya can waste bullets...
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Started out with "Sill o Nubbe" over at my dads place, easy warmup and some fotball :)

Then one of my friends had threw together some party, it was really bad and the lack of hunt-objects was noticed. Korvkväll! But, I did got to get drunk down with a few friends and we had a few chats and catch ups, pretty ok after all.
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117