priest application to join SM

Chit chat
raizen
Scout
Scout

priest application to join SM

Post by raizen »

Greetings,

~My name is Raizen and i am a troll priest 60 level.I would like to join the guild.I am 17 years old and i come from Greece

~I have many reasons for wanting to join the guild.For big time i was merging from guild to guild(never got kicked because i did something unacceptable or improper that would deserve a kick,but many times got opposed to officers or the gm coz of some actions that i didnt rly appreciate-for example*.) but in every case it didnt suit me.For example in my previus guild,i fell disrespected from the officers that seem to act on their own.I also got opposed the gm which one day tried to sell the guild's fiery and lava core after he has made his onw dark iron set,insted of keeping them so to craft flarecore and and other fr sets that would help a lot in mc .Sad

~Some things about myself.My talent build is 35/16 discl/holy(specced for ds).I l have around 50 fr f but i recently started to collect fr items.My gear includes robes of prophecy ,seal of archmagus,hide of the wild,zandallars confessor's wraps some devount 1 dreadmist and 1 magister that i am planning to change asap.I recently bought holy bologna(the priests book for dm so to get the fr healing trinket.My targets are only(^^) to get mc onyxia bwl aq 20 &40 down(i think u have done them right?:D).I also like pvp very much and i can even come to raids shadow-specced.:)
~I also have eye of shadow for my benedictio and i miss eye of divinity

~I have completed bwl/mc/onyxia prequests and i have big experience molten core(till major domo) and zg (panther and tiger boss).

~i have 300 tailoring and disenchanting.

~I am really cooperative,a well as devoted and enjoyable guy to play with and i m willing to help the guild in every way:).I am very active and i have read and understood all the guild rules as also as comprehended my responsibilities if i ever join it.I also have many hours of playtime per day.:)Look forward to receiving your reply
take care guys,:D

Raizen
Last edited by raizen on 30 Mar 2006, 19:13, edited 2 times in total.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Do you know any of our Greek members and can you confirm that they are really weird irl?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Nice application, and we can never have enough trolls imo!&
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

2 questions: which was your last guild? (i cant find that in your post.)
second: there is a aterix (*) in your message. did you intend to add something o that?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
raizen
Scout
Scout

2 answers

Post by raizen »

nope it was a typographical error
My previus guild is warlords of the crusade.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

I see you also applied to

TDR
http://forums.thedarkrealm.de/viewtopic ... bac8046494

and

REG
http://reapers.deinon.net/modules.php?n ... cf3ca71250

So Im gonna have to vote a 'no' here.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

sudo wrote:I see you also applied to

TDR
http://forums.thedarkrealm.de/viewtopic ... bac8046494

and

REG
http://reapers.deinon.net/modules.php?n ... cf3ca71250

So Im gonna have to vote a 'no' here.
lol, sherlock
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Zethar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Zethar »

If i'm looking for a job, i do not only apply for one job.. ;)

But then again, manners is to apply for only one.. at the time..
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Zethar wrote:If i'm looking for a job, i do not only apply for one job.. ;)

i beg to differ.. when i apply i normally search for 10 jobs at the same time

but offc i dont search jobs that i DONT want ;)
Last edited by Lateralus on 29 Mar 2006, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

no, but we like dedicated people, not people for who we are third choice :)
(but as Ive told others, maybe the other officers wont mind, Im just basing my 'no' on previous similair applications, which were turned down for this reason)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
raizen
Scout
Scout

Post by raizen »

ehm guys these are old applications.posted at least 1 month ago,:(.and ofc u r not my 3d choice.u r far more better than others.:P.and as u can read at my application im a very dedicated person. :roll:
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

your ex-guildies dont talk nicely about you either :?
raizen
Scout
Scout

Note

Post by raizen »

Well,none of these defamations are true.i dont know why but wotc got really upset of my choice to leave their guild and apply to tdr.
Thats how the story goes:so,after 17 runs,(having received no loots until then)i took the porphecy robe,n then decided to repost my application to tdr.(for personal reasons i wished to quit the guild-for example my best -in real life-friend joined them n i wished to do so too so as to be with him).Then after having seen my application(if u noticed they are all priests from wotc that posted negative things-if u read the whole appplications,i received onyl positive comments by others),its was really weird that they turned up with complaints-since then,i was receiving only good words and a bad situation occured.:(
So plz dont take notice of these slanders,or at least Read my replies to them.If u still doubt about my skill or anything else,u can test me ingame,or
pm me in game for further explainations.ty.
With all the respect,
Raizen
Zethar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Zethar »

Lateralus wrote:
Zethar wrote:If i'm looking for a job, i do not only apply for one job.. ;)

i beg to differ.. when i apply i normally search for 10 jobs at the same time

but offc i dont search jobs that i DONT want ;)
Hehe .. What do you differ from ? I do also seek alot of jobs at the same time ;) .. That was what i meant ;) Or.. Err .. Did you perhaps see it as if the manners were just to seek one job?.. Shit.. Oh well..
To clarify

The manner is to apply for one guild at the time, not one job at the time. ;)
Mentos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mentos »

Im sorry for posting here guys but i think its somethings you ought to know before taking this dude in.
Besides the applications to TDR and REG ( who isnt old at all ) Il take the REG applications for a example.

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLz guys answer me a bit fast coz i am guildless atm and i am seeking a guild,so i will know what chances i will have to join where,and make my final desicion .Yes i made second post by fault i thought the previus one was not posted .:/

Last edited by raizen on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total
1 month ago, gets to 2 days.

POW:http://www.pathofwreckage.com/forums/vi ... .php?t=298
B:ROSE:http://www.blackrosegaming.com/boards/v ... .php?t=930
REG:http://reapers.deinon.net/modules.php?n ... cf3ca71250
The one from TDR has clearly been removed.
Anyhow, why im writing this applications is to protect my friends in Odium from this epic thirsty lier.
Once again, sorry for writing in a recruiment post.
Over N Out`
/Mentos