Protection specced warrior with rogue alt Looking to join SM

Chit chat
Ravage
Scout
Scout

Protection specced warrior with rogue alt Looking to join SM

Post by Ravage »

I am 17 and from England. i have been playing since release well by 1 or 2 days and i am a active player when theres things to do. ima lso a rugby player if that has any relivance ^^.

i have been in a few diffrent guilds but have had bad experiances with some fo the members in them. I got ninja looted in The dark realm but the guild leader was friends with him so he let him off with a warning and then he harrased me so it lead to me leaving.
anyway.

Before i played WoW i played SWG (star wars galixys) and lead a guild for 2 years untill wow come out when every 1 started to leave for WoW . I had a great reputation on there and was well respected by many players. I enjoy wow more now and do not play swg except for special occations to see how every one is. I have a level 60 warrior and a level 47 rogue on twilight hammer and random characters on other servers. I have been to Molten core and onxya a few times.

-=Determined to join=-

Recently about 2 months ago i was hacked and had some items deleated but the GMs couldent restore it. i recently got back some of the items and am now almost as good as i was! im protection specced so im good for high end instances :). My rogue has been spoilt because hes on his 4th epic wepon and his gut ripper has crusader on it since level 40 hehe! nuts i know :). I have some friends in Sinister min and i also passed the enduction test to get in the guild but it was a while back and a real life friend told me to join TDR with him (regret) anyway im really intrested in being a loyal member now and would love to make more friends on WoW. I am intrested in SM for its Social side and fun more then Loot or greed (altho loot is nice :) ) but as i said ide love to join and im sure i could be help to the guild in alot of ways! if you would like to message me in game my name is ravage(my rogue) and ravagebull ( warrior) thank you for readin! sorry this was a bit rushed but the first time i typed it all out it lost it :( anyway thanks and hope to see you all in guild soon!
Last edited by Ravage on 29 Jan 2006, 13:40, edited 4 times in total.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

someone turn off that warrior magnet NOW!!
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

Zilver wrote:someone turn off that warrior magnet NOW!!

nope, not until you have 51 points in protection
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

is there even enough talents in one tree to dump all your ppoints there?
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

we had to cancel ZG, lack of warriors. huh? :s
and maybe we answer application threads a bit more seriously, since there are ppl who want to join, and not reading crap.
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

Morlog wrote:is there even enough talents in one tree to dump all your ppoints there?
Yes you can have 53 points in protection
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

love this guy already! (not the way i love Mole tho)
and he might have something to learn zilver? ;)
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Hey hey ravage =)
'There are two things I can't stand in this world- people who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch'
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

TavröDömus wrote:love this guy already! (not the way i love Mole tho)
and he might have something to learn zilver? ;)
do you know how to tank nuke ravage?
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Ravage
Scout
Scout

Post by Ravage »

Tanking a nuke hmmm a bomb shelter about 200 meters underground would be whats needed me thinks ;)
Head, Sholders, Knees and Toes knees and toes. Heads sholders knees and toes knees and toes and i fogot the rest of the song *shock shock horror moment :O)
Kiteshavara
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Kiteshavara »

Prot spec warriors seems to be hard to come by, too bad we have about 10 000 warriors. Although only like 2(?) are prot speced, well we don't need any more rogues in plate that's for sure. And yes I'm sure I pissed a lot of warriors of now.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Almost cancelled veteran raid for MC today because of lack of Warriors that were able to tank. So explain to me again why we should stop considering Warriors? :)

Contact anyone of Sinister Ministry ingame Ravage and they will help you out further.
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

edit: moved this into smodium where it belongs
Last edited by Morlog on 09 Jan 2006, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Sinarion
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Sinarion »

And when he gets bored with being a tank and respecc to Fury/Arms he can take my place as dps.
Cuming soon in a bed near you!
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

See SMOdium Morlog
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll