? its not bop or just nvm in general? :p
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Lateralus wrote:
xen wrote:nvm
? its not bop or just nvm in general? :p
There was a rumour our Dreadsteed would become dispellable. :)
Jump in!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I can make the 20 and 24 slot bags. Send me the mats (they are in this thread somewhere :lol: ) if you want one.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Abbath »

The prices on the 20 slot mats have gone skyhigh, it's realy insane. People are selling 20slot bags for like 15-25g :O
Master of the nebulant frost
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

I have to say that I really REALLY love the new Shadowburn. It's so imba, this is like it was meant to be. I can spam it at the start of a fight, and then just before the mob dies and then drain soul and get both shards back again. It really helps with the DPS. :P

Also, Felheart drain life buff is also very nice to have. :)
Jump in!
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Must

logg

in

and

pwn

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:I have to say that I really REALLY love the new Shadowburn. It's so imba, this is like it was meant to be. I can spam it at the start of a fight, and then just before the mob dies and then drain soul and get both shards back again. It really helps with the DPS. :P

Also, Felheart drain life buff is also very nice to have. :)
what shadowburn ?? u .. what? doesnt say anything in patchnotes. what did i miss? hellu?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

If the target dies within 5 seconds of casting it you get a shard. So a nice 5 sec window to collect a shard. You see a little icon on the target :D
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Instead of the getting back your shard only if the mob dies within one second after the cast, you have five seconds. This mean you can use drain soul and you actually get two shards. But this implies you can use on more shard during the fight (SB or soulfire) while still breaking even. So for me it's spam SB at the start AND at the end, a nice DPS boost. Of course, the fight must last at least fifteen seconds for this, which with our imba DPS isn't always the case. :)
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

This is very nice.. is it a bug because it isnt mentioned in the official patch notes?
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

The way I read this is that a warlock does a shadowburn on someone who's been dotted into oblivion and nearly dead.
Then quickly does a souldrain which'll cause the target to get another dot on him and just drop dead.

Warlock gains back a shard because of the 5s timeframe shadowburn allows the lock to kill his target and the warlock gains a shard because he was draining the target's soul.

Finishing blow for free and an extra shard. All in PvP.
Imba :?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sneek wrote: Imba :?
imba we are
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Lateralus wrote:
sneek wrote: Imba :?
imba we are
ibma are we
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

sneek wrote:The way I read this is that a warlock does a shadowburn on someone who's been dotted into oblivion and nearly dead.
Then quickly does a souldrain which'll cause the target to get another dot on him and just drop dead.

Warlock gains back a shard because of the 5s timeframe shadowburn allows the lock to kill his target and the warlock gains a shard because he was draining the target's soul.

Finishing blow for free and an extra shard. All in PvP.
Imba :?
I don't really see how this is imba by itself. Previously, the warlock had a choice: do I want a shard (use Drain Soul) for +1 shard, or do I use Shadowburn for DPS for 0/-1 shard depending on luck/skill (at least 10% of the time you wouldnt get the shard back). With the new system, they decoupled the use of shadowburn abit from the choice if you want to get an extra shard, since you can use shadowburn (costing a shard and getting it back if mob dies within 5s) AND still have the choice to Drain Soul or not. The imba part imo is where you now can use an extra shard per combat. :P
Jump in!